Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sagami 001 condom  (Read 1515 times)

Online scutty brown

Sagami 001 condom
Got a batch of these recently, thought I'd try them out.
A helpful thai girl in Blackpool agreed a test ride - she was as interested as I was in seeing how good they were.

We got naked, I got hard, she got wet so we thought let's go for it.
Hit the first snag - they really are a tight fit. I'm not big ~5.5" long, ~4" girth, but it was a devil of a job getting the condom on. Small fit, with virtually no stretch in the fabric. I had to try to roll it on and had problems. If she'd tried, her finger talons would have shredded it.
Eventually got it rolled down to about 3/4 of my penis and we decided to go for broke. Excellent sensation, felt like bareback for both of us for nearly fifteen minutes with some real vigorous thrusting going on. Then I accidentally pulled out and realised - it didn't just feel like bareback, we were barebacking! She hadn't noticed and I thought about carrying on, but honesty got the better of me and we both collapsed on the bed laughing. The damn thing was pushed well up inside her and must have come off very early on.
We gave up the test at that point and reverted to a normal condom

So to summarise
Too small for an average european
Lack of elasticity makes putting them on a problem.
Lack of elasticity means they come off easily, even if they fit tightly
Above points probably mean a girl with a tight cunt is likely to pull them off
If the girl has long nails, put it on yourself.
The feel is so good that if it comes off you wont notice (nor will she)

Offline electro

lmfao!

If these are so fantastic I'm at odds as to why this company doesn't make a Euro/U.S. edition...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:37:14 pm by electro »

Offline hungrypunt

Good post Scutty, I had same problem, so order some 002 (thought they were larger )

Nope same, so Ive got 24 of the fuckers if anyone wants em  :lol: :lol:

Online scutty brown

Good post Scutty, I had same problem, so order some 002 (thought they were larger )

Nope same, so Ive got 24 of the fuckers if anyone wants em  :lol: :lol:

I think you can get the 002 in a larger size, but presumably they're even less stretchy

Offline hungrypunt

whats the name of the other ones I seen mentioned on here, wefit or perfect fit or something

Offline Desimonic

THEYFIT its called. Custom fit condoms. Make sure you measure properly.
Had to buy 2 different sizes to find my perfect fit and i must admit, they awesome for pleasure.
Give them a try mate.

Sagami are made for small asian dicks haha

Offline hungrypunt

THEYFIT its called. Custom fit condoms. Make sure you measure properly.
Had to buy 2 different sizes to find my perfect fit and i must admit, they awesome for pleasure.
Give them a try mate.

Sagami are made for small asian dicks haha

Cheers bud, Im on it

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sagami are made for small asian dicks

PMSL

There's a knack to getting a sagami on.

I can get a sagami to fit over a lasses fist and up her arm.

My cock is nearly 50% longer than MrSB's and very girthy. I cannot get a standard Sagami to fit. The 002 large if you can stretch them first work great. Never had an issue getting them on my cock.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sagami 001 condom
Got a batch of these recently, thought I'd try them out.
A helpful thai girl in Blackpool agreed a test ride - she was as interested as I was in seeing how good they were.

We got naked, I got hard, she got wet so we thought let's go for it.
Hit the first snag - they really are a tight fit. I'm not big ~5.5" long, ~4" girth, but it was a devil of a job getting the condom on. Small fit, with virtually no stretch in the fabric. I had to try to roll it on and had problems. If she'd tried, her finger talons would have shredded it.
Eventually got it rolled down to about 3/4 of my penis and we decided to go for broke. Excellent sensation, felt like bareback for both of us for nearly fifteen minutes with some real vigorous thrusting going on. Then I accidentally pulled out and realised - it didn't just feel like bareback, we were barebacking! She hadn't noticed and I thought about carrying on, but honesty got the better of me and we both collapsed on the bed laughing. The damn thing was pushed well up inside her and must have come off very early on.
We gave up the test at that point and reverted to a normal condom

So to summarise
Too small for an average european
Lack of elasticity makes putting them on a problem.
Lack of elasticity means they come off easily, even if they fit tightly
Above points probably mean a girl with a tight cunt is likely to pull them off
If the girl has long nails, put it on yourself.
The feel is so good that if it comes off you wont notice (nor will she)

OOPS

Pox clinic time.

See post above for my thoughts on how stretchy an 002 large is.

mediumjoe

Hi Hungrypunt, I have put loads on here about Theyfit condoms I'm a big convert.  One thing to  remember is that if you take any ED medication you should measure when under the influence as it can add half an inch in each direction,
It  should be mentioned that they are latex condoms

Now if Sagami  were to make lots of sizes that really would be a punting Navarna for me.  Joe

Offline cueball

My cock is nearly 50% longer than MrSB's and very girthy.

Is that the one between your legs or the one sticking out of your forehead?  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Is that the one between your legs or the one sticking out of your forehead?  :sarcastic:

Forehead of course.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Online scutty brown

My cock is nearly 50% longer than MrSB's and very girthy.

bloody showoff! I bet you've got a 12" tongue as well........

Offline pool.andy

Had the same issue in Manchester this weeknd
Now I have about 3 packs that I need to fling on ebay
I think there are extra large ones but it wasnt easy getting them rolled down my shaft
That said the ladies all enjoyed it with one even thinking we were barebacking
Banned reason: No reviews ever!! And no intentions too
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mrfishyfoo

bloody showoff! I bet you've got a 12" tongue as well........

Ha !! Ha !! Nope my tongue is quiet average.  :cool: :cool:

I've been asked before about my Sagami unrolling technique so I reckon next podge I see I'm going to get her to video it and upload the fucker onto uTube.

DazedCorinthian

Agreed. These are impossibly tight. I've also tried Aoni and Okamoto 0.01 with the same result. Aoni had an er, interesting smelling lube which the girl refused to have inside her. I don't blame her. Durex Invisible, again, too tight. Look for a nominal width of 52mm-54mm. Anything smaller will be too tight if you're even slightly larger than average. My fall back after trying the above is Crown Skinless. Beyond 7 uses the same latex as Crown Skinless but are slightly tighter.

Jap condoms are the best but I wish they'd suck it up and make sizes for the Western market.

Generally condoms tend to be no more more than 8.5 inches, but vary more in width. Sagami 0.02XL are 38mm and Crown Skinless 52mm. Polyisoprene condoms such as Durex Real Feel and Mates Skyn seem to conduct more heat than latex. Polyurethane are definitely the future but sizing remains an issue because they're primarily Jap market condoms.

Next on the to try list, custom size condoms.

mediumjoe

Thanks for that DC a good  summary ,  as I have said elsewhere a condom that fits is a whole other ballgame,  grips enough at the base of your cock but allows some movement inside the condom at the business end.
 It's very simple physics if the condom is too tight it squeezes the blood back out and hello Mr floppy.

Hopefully it won't be too long before the Japanese wake up, after all it's only a different mould and a quick marketing campaign  and we could be in business .  Yabadabadoo, Joe
54mm isn't much good,  The ones I'm using at the moment are 84 mm,  that's based on a circumference of 164 mm,   I am presuming  they measure them the same as They Fit do.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:44:51 am by mediumjoe »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Generally condoms tend to be no more more than 8.5 inches, but vary more in width. Sagami 0.02XL are 38mm and Crown Skinless 52mm. Polyisoprene condoms such as Durex Real Feel and Mates Skyn seem to conduct more heat than latex. Polyurethane are definitely the future but sizing remains an issue because they're primarily Jap market condoms.

Sagami 002L are 190mm long and 58mm diameter so not sure where you are getting your numbers from fella.  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

The ones I'm using at the moment are 84 mm,  that's based on a circumference of 164 mm

Please excuse the maths lesson BUT c = {pie}x D so reversing that if c = 164 then d = 52mm not 84mm

Offline petergriffin

Please excuse the maths lesson BUT c = {pie}x D so reversing that if c = 164 then d = 52mm not 84mm

He might have a square cock Fishy  :coolgirl:

mediumjoe

Sorry Mr fish hadn't realised that they were measuring the condoms by diameter when in the round,  I thought they measured across when flat on a surface.
 And why is it if Durex are 52 to 54 mm I can't get them on ? Or are they measuring the Condoms  when stretched ?
 It's so much easier with they fit's  as you measure the circumference of your cock with a strip of paper and then measure it, job done.  Hence the 164mm.  Joe
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 12:49:52 pm by mediumjoe »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry Mr fish hadn't realised that they were measuring the condoms by diameter when in the round,  I thought they measured across when flat on a surface.
 And why is it if Durex are 52 to 54 mm I can't get them on ? Or are they measuring the Condoms  when stretched ?
 It's so much easier with they fit's  as you measure the circumference of your cock with a strip of paper and then measure it, job done.  Hence the 164mm.  Joe

Fucking cocks eh !!!  :D :D

Life would be so much easier if they all came in the same size wouldn't it.  EXTRA LARGE :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

He might have a square cock Fishy  :coolgirl:

Oooh now there's a thought.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mediumjoe

Square cock,  I thought they all were !lol.  Hell that would make them wince.

Offline Desimonic

Square cocks nah. If there were it be a Japanese invention  :D :D :D :D :D