Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Knowl Wall Stoke, multiple asian numbers  (Read 1041 times)

Offline hairymonster

Lockdowns gone too long and I'm planning a punt. The oriental ladies are pulling me at the moment and I started looking at the Knowl-Wall adds for Stoke, by the Uni.

Ive had a number ending 888 (typical Chinese) from Viva in my phone a for a good while and assumed all the Knowl Wall adds were a rotating Chinese/Asian loop, but have noticed different numbers popping up.

Are they the all same establishment with multiple numbers? or do we have multiple establishments?

Browsing the reports, all have decent reviews, all mention the same area, so its hard to tell.

As it is I can see me going with the number I have, it seems a solid punt, just wondering if we can identify them in the ads and cross link to help in future.

Online garfield

Whats knowl wall mate? U got a link ?

Offline hairymonster

Online garfield

Offline Chris1990mcr

Anyone know where the Thai massage lady jub has gone somewhere Newcastle area ?

Offline Compact92

I’m not to sure as I’ve been in hospital for a few months. This is the last number I used for her sometime last year. I posted a review. 07455 656566 I think or +44

Offline tesla

Offline Tigerxc

Hi, relative newbie on here, just seen this post and if that is the place on the map then it well out of town. There are just a few houses there and when I say a few I mean about 8 spread out all over the place. So it's pretty remote

Offline tesla

its just a map, the location pin is not showing the SP's place, no idea where that is, just responding to the question in an earlier post

Offline Roadster

I have a different number that I got from a previous Knowl Wall advert.  07522895888  The actual place is in Shelton.  Been there a few times.  Girls change every Monday.  Variable quality and service.

Offline bebop1968