Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forgot the name of curvy British girl I met in Britannia hotel in city centre!!!  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Bigsall

Around 7-8 months ago I punted with A curvy British girl who at the time was working from the Britaina hotel (B2 4rx) in the city centre.
I found her on adult work and have never seen her profile again!!
I can't remember her name
Any one seen her?

brandonpete

Offline Rated123

Around 7-8 months ago I punted with A curvy British girl who at the time was working from the Britaina hotel (B2 4rx) in the city centre.
Any one seen her?

If you left a review maybe you would not have this difficulty locating her

Ethan James

A ID number? A Username. Most cant remember 7/8 weeks ago never mind 7/8 months. But I do know who yoyr talking about she took pics if herself around New St. Can't remember the name.

Offline shavedgoodboy

Elise Adore used to punt from that hotel, not sure I’d call her curvy though. Shes retired now.

Offline The Owl

Elise Adore used to punt from that hotel, not sure I’d call her curvy though. Shes retired now.

Elise Adore retired almost two years ago and I wouldn't describe her as curvy. If it was her then the OP would probably have mentioned tattoos rather than curves.

Offline milyzz

Any one seen her?

You dont mean iluvsofia do you? I have only known her to work from another local hotel though......

Online lagosmargaret

BS ,in answer to your quandary,may I suggest the girl you saw may be Sandy Luscious?  External Link/Members Only. :unknown:

Saw her ,at the Britannia( A SHITHOLE,appropriate that the last 5 letters of this word are an anagram of HOTEL !), round about May/June ,which may overlap with your quoted time frame.You probably haven't seen her AW profile again as she tours.

If it is indeed her :unknown: ,regretfully,haven't got round to reviewing her yet.Would be a low neutral ,possibly negative ,on score.

Reminded me ,facially,of ex-Emmerdale actress Adele Silva,especially around the eyebrow/brow ridge area.Claimed age 25(add 10+ !).Claimed to have just returned from Australia.Tall ,tanned,curvy,with big falsies.Nice personality, but service didn't cut it for me.

Perfunctory + fleeting  kissing,no playing with "sensitive" nipples,mediocre BJ,cum dodged during CIM,"too big"for A-levels!  :thumbsdown:

Could've been me,obviously YMMV ,but bad VFM for the £90/30 paid,IMO. :thumbsdown:

LM
 :hi:

Offline dboy74

If you saw her in the Britannia I imagine she has now quit rather than work in that dump again!

Offline The Owl

If you saw her in the Britannia I imagine she has now quit rather than work in that dump again!

It's a great punting hotel. The security and front desk don't give a fuck.

Offline no2punter

Chloe Kumms? I think she changed her AW name.