Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tingles in stoke  (Read 1908 times)

neil1978

I've never been here before and I feel like a change of scenery.
Who would you recommend here? I like the look of April, and I've seen Summer under the name Shelby at Cherrys in Manchester, she also works at Infinity in manchester.
Also there's no mention of prices on the website.

Thanks for any info.

neil1978

Sorry, obviously wasn't mentioned to be a review  :wackogirl:

Offline GingerNuts

I've not been to Tingles for a few years so can't offer an opinion on the current ladies.

They've never published their prices. It used to be £50 for 30 minutes and £90 for an hour. Call them for their current prices.

Offline Rack Admirer

There isn't a lot of info on the stoke scene in this forum.

I remember years back there was a thriving forum dedicated to punting in the potteries. IIRC the admin got fed up with the trolls, spam and crap that was posted and closed it down. Since then, getting info on stoke has been difficult.

The other factor is the huge decline in parlours. There used to be loads, now there's just a handful.

I don't know many of the girls at tingles now. I believe Holly left recently. I would've recommended her as a good punt.

Offline hairymonster

TBH their rota rarely has many girls who have pics. They really need someone to keep it up to date.

Offline Grinder69

They have increased the basic price from £45 for 30 min to £50 in line with Divas in stoke also £50 for 30 min. The best VFM is Fingertips where you can get a 15min service for £25 and 30min for £40

Offline Rack Admirer

They have increased the basic price from £45 for 30 min to £50 in line with Divas in stoke also £50 for 30 min. The best VFM is Fingertips where you can get a 15min service for £25 and 30min for £40

Yes, but are there any decent girls at Fingertips?

From what I've seen at tingles, I don't think it's a good time to raise the price. Not the best line up currently.

Any idea if Divas has any must see girls at the moment?

Offline Fallen58

I haven’t heard of Fingertips and their website isn’t that detailed. What sort of service do you get for £25/£40 ?

Offline Rack Admirer

TBH their rota rarely has many girls who have pics. They really need someone to keep it up to date.

Agreed. This has been the case for many years. Rotas should be kept up-to-date in realtime now.

Offline garfield

Is tingles the one where they make u wait in a cupboard in the hallway?

Saw sally there a few times 4-5 years ago, id wait in a cupboard all day now for another go on her

Offline Degea

I am afraid the "parlour scene ".. and generally the "independent scene " is a bit like the local football team... not in the premiership anymore and it continues on the slide!!!!
How things used to be, with vast array of "parlours" and quality girls as well I must add!!!
In comparison... it's a sorry state of affairs now !!! :thumbsdown:

Offline The man

I haven't been to Tingles since last year but I've usually had a good time there. Saw April a couple of years ago (afraid no review at the time), I'm assuming it's the same girl judging by the pics. I see a range of sizes though usually much bigger curvier girls but she had a very nice size 4-6ish body. Lovely C cup tits, very slim body, very small but shapely arse that looked fantastic being pounded in doggy. Face average and offered a decent service which hopefully hasn't declined. One of the things I like there is the girls coming to meet you one by one and choosing them on the spur of the moment. Once went on a Friday and they'd named it 'titty friday' so all the girls came out topless :) Tiff the maid was very busty and she gave me a bonus flash and  feel of her tits after showing me into the room. Reckon I'd visit more often if that was a regular themed day.

Offline Degea

The man... message me if you can ?

Offline TreeDoc

Haven’t been for a few years...

All the good girls have gone, Courtney & Megan were great.

Ellie also works at Infinity in Manchester, but I’ve just read a poor review on here about here.

Carla used to be very good, whether she still is I don’t know; if I was to go back I’d see her.

I always preferred Little Tingles, to New Tingles, but Little Tingles closed down. I’m sure I heard it was re-opening but don’t know if it ever has.

Whatever happened to The Head Office, is that still going...?

Offline Bobbyplastic

Head office is shut. Reasons unknown.

neil1978

Haven’t been for a few years...

All the good girls have gone, Courtney & Megan were great.

Ellie also works at Infinity in Manchester, but I’ve just read a poor review on here about here.

Carla used to be very good, whether she still is I don’t know; if I was to go back I’d see her.

I always preferred Little Tingles, to New Tingles, but Little Tingles closed down. I’m sure I heard it was re-opening but don’t know if it ever has.

Whatever happened to The Head Office, is that still going...?
I saw Ellie a couple of weeks ago at infinity and really enjoyed my time with her.
It seems that she doesn't do any extras which doesn't bother me that much but will no doubt put some off.
In hindsight, it was a bit rushed and felt more like a pump and dump but I stand by my positive review I gave her.
I'd happily see her again just to get my hands on those perfect tits of hers :D

Offline Retep64

Many years ago I visited Abigail's a number of times. I saw a lovely long legged blonde.
Is it still going?

Offline Bobbyplastic

Abigail's is still in business. I used to go there frequently quite a few years back . The owner  then, was a leggy blonde, a looker, and worked. Most times I saw her, we just chatted afterwards until the next guy turned up.

Offline hairymonster

Last trip to Abigails had a ropey EE, tiny tits that fell to her hips, no attempt to smile or make eye contact. Didnt stay, wont return.

Offline charliechet

I booked ellie at the georgian and had a great time, just as good as she was at tingles     but the she moved to infinity and for some reason her service went really down hill,  i went back a second time thinking id caught her on a bad day  but it was still poor.   Id had some great times with her over the years     shes no longer on their books    wondering if shes give the job up
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bigbuttextra

Any curvy busty lasses in hunnies in stoke next to divas ?