Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Answers To Questions?  (Read 871 times)

Offline Corus Boy

I declare at the start, I'm a non-smoker and don't like smokers.

I can accept a weak aroma or taste to an Incall but a smoke at my place for an Outcall is a No No.

I have noticed that on AW Interview the following answer is creaping in;

Do you smoke?    Yes - Fine I know exactly what I'm getting into.

Do you smoke?    No - Fine if it is an honest answer.

Do you smoke?    Socially, means yes.

Do you smoke?    NA?  Either means Not Applicable or Not Answering, so probably Yes.

So how do others interpret NA?

Offline AnthG

Do you smoke?    NA?  Either means Not Applicable or Not Answering, so probably Yes.

I think it will mean no and the WG didn't understand the difference between doesn't apply to me and no.

The only way to possibly see other than asking is to have a look down the likes list as a lot of smokers put Smoking (Fetish) down as a like.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Corus Boy

I think it will mean no and the WG didn't understand the difference between doesn't apply to me and no.

The only way to possibly see other than asking is to have a look down the likes list as a lot of smokers put Smoking (Fetish) down as a like.

Quickest is to ask directly, as I do.

It is only of interest to me in the thinning out process.

Offline McSwell

Q  "Do you spoke after sex ?"

A    "Don't know never Looked"

:D

Online Moby Dick

Q  "Do you spoke after sex ?"

A    "Don't know never Looked"

A     “YES....Must be doing it wrong”  :sarcastic:

Online Jonestown

Some will mark themselves as non-smoker then still have Smoking Fetish ticked on their likes list.

As you say, if it matters to you best to ask.

Online Moby Dick

Yes I agree, my “thinning” out process goes something like this:
Me “Do you take it up the arse, and then take a messy CIM/Facial finish?”
WG “Yeah babe”
Me “Good, can my mates join in for Spitroast, DP, and Bukkake?”
WG “Yeah babe”
Me “You don’t stink like an ashtray do you?” :sarcastic:
WG “Fucking Pervert!!!!” :manhater:
Phone hangs up and I’m blocked
Lucky escape, didn’t want to DFK her anyway after sucking my mates cock :scare:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I declare at the start, I'm a non-smoker and don't like smokers.

I can accept a weak aroma or taste to an Incall but a smoke at my place for an Outcall is a No No.

I have noticed that on AW Interview the following answer is creaping in;

Do you smoke?    Yes - Fine I know exactly what I'm getting into.

Do you smoke?    No - Fine if it is an honest answer.

Do you smoke?    Socially, means yes.

Socially doesn't necessarily mean she's a regular smoker. I smoked with a client a few days ago and I hadn't smoked in many months.

Offline Jeremy

Lucky escape, didn’t want to DFK her anyway after sucking my mates cock :scare:
You could DFK before sucking your mate's cock.

Offline freeze44

:lol: whats worse fag or cock breath from those in the know?!

Online Moby Dick

:thumbsup: I bow to your experience :hi:

Offline winkywanky

...or cut out the middleman and suck your mate's cock  :D.

Offline Jeremy

:lol: whats worse fag or cock breath from those in the know?!
One might argue 'fag' breath could refer to either.

Online Moby Dick

I recall a WG telling me she could tell if a punter was a smoker or drinker from the taste of his cum.
Apparently big drinkers cum taste bitter, or did she say it tasted like bitter? I forget  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 10:05:43 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Corus Boy

I recall a WG telling me she could tell if a punter was a smoker or drinker from the taste of his cum.
Apparently big drinkers cum taste bitter, or did she say it tasted like bitter? I forget  :sarcastic:

Lots of pineapple was the Urban Legend I had heard!  :drinks:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
100% correct as can drinking coffee or black or smoked tea. Possibly red meat as well. What will make Harry taste the worst though are certain medications I don't know which ones.

Pineapple syrup is better, but you need to be taking it every day. A carton of pineapple juice the day before a punt won't make a difference. I don't drink pineapple juice and I think I taste pretty good, but I'm biased.

Online Moby Dick

For some reason she reminds me of the Boddingtons Ad, as she wipes her face removing “The Cream of Manchester “ :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
For some reason she reminds me of the Boddingtons Ad, as she wipes her face removing “The Cream of Manchester “ :D
External Link/Members Only

As pointed out in the comments the lovely Anna Chancellor in this advert. Now there's a neck I wouldn't get bored of kissing.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Lots of pineapple was the Urban Legend I had heard!  :drinks:

I second her information,  smokers cum tastes  :vomit: sorry guys but it does, it's also often a dirty yellowish colour.

Someone who eats a lot of spicy and strong flavour foods can also be quite unpleasant tasting as can those on medication as stated earlier.

Some of the worst however are those that don't hydrate as theirs is often lumpy and very strong smelling  :vomit: :vomit: :scare:

I find dfk a client who smokes really unpleasant and will refuse if they are particularly bad.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I second her information,  smokers cum tastes  :vomit: sorry guys but it does, it's also often a dirty yellowish colour.

Someone who eats a lot of spicy and strong flavour foods can also be quite unpleasant tasting as can those on medication as stated earlier.

Some of the worst however are those that don't hydrate as theirs is often lumpy and very strong smelling  :vomit: :vomit: :scare:

I find dfk a client who smokes really unpleasant and will refuse if they are particularly bad.
Spunk can naturally be a "dirty yellowish colour". Spunk can also naturally be lumpy, I'm pretty always drinking water, tea or coffee and I am often lumpy - it's way better as it's more fun to draw with.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Spunk can naturally be a "dirty yellowish colour". Spunk can also naturally be lumpy, I'm pretty always drinking water, tea or coffee and I am often lumpy - it's way better as it's more fun to draw with.

Well that's me told  :lol:

I clearly need more research    :blush: :rolleyes:

Offline tynetunnel

Well that's me told  :lol:

I clearly need more research    :blush: :rolleyes:
I had a girlfriend many years ago who liked to guess what I’d had for my lunchtime sandwich based on the taste of my cum! She was right more often than wrong!  :)