Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations please.  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Paris69

Hi All,
After many many punts probably numbering in the 100s; though only about 10% reviewed I've decided to simplify my life and call it a day. No idea how much I've spent over the years, from whacking amounts to buttons per punt...

I'm just seeking ideas on who to see for my last two punts.
Emily Fox in Newcastle is definitely gonna be one of them. Have seen her half a dozen times and quite simply i fancy her/like her and enjoy her company.

The other one i'm asking you guys for ideas.....
GUDELINES>>
Female
Anywhere in the UK
Cost ph is immaterial tbh
UK British / & English speaking
slim/fit body type.... (size 6-10)
Ass and legs are my thing
Not into huge jugs.
Height 5'4" - 5'11"
GFE or PSE... depends on who it is.
Tattos or not; doesn't bother me

Any suggestions gladly received... And i will review after i've completed

Cheers lads..
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 02:24:57 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dipper

Don’t site rules state just to log out and no returning?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
It's not just a leaving post though is it? He's asking for suggestions and has stated he will review.

Offline Paris69

Not very bright are you? I'm talking about retiring from punting; not from this site. Though after a break, who knows, might change my mind... I'm asking for suggestions for my last punt... :hi:

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Why would you consider seeing an SP you’ve never seen before. Just pick your favourite 2 and stop posting.

Offline Paris69

Offline jesse4585

My tip  for you is BadGurlBrooklyn
You can book her at Massage Northampton for £120 / hour  - IMO she's probably better than some charging twice that.   (At least she was when I punted her back in Jan,  she was very new to the game then, perhaps she's hardened a little now.)
External Link/Members Only

Seems to meet all your requirements,  perhaps her tits are too big, but I'd say they're more medium-large rather than big.

She's had 3 +ve reviews on here, I guess you can find with her now defunct AW account, External Link/Members Only, or go to my 2nd review.

Prices Slashed

If you're thinking of quitting, then just quit. Planning two more punts means that deep down you may not really want to leave this scene. Save some dough and just go. There are lots of dating site women about that could possibly be had although they will be nowhere near as easy to bed than a wg. I might be wrong, depends on how well you can pull and how discreet you want to be.

Best of luck to you.  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

it's really an impossible request to fulfil, but I'd suggest:-

1) Japanese Koko in earls court, dare devil grannie, to show you what the future may hold.

or

2) Some dodgy TS/TG/CD to give your desire to give up a bit of impetus.

Online Steely Dan

Woofie, Misha Minx or Hayley.  No I am not gonna link too lazy, just look at my reviews or search box.

Offline Hobbit

Not very bright are you? I'm talking about retiring from punting; not from this site. Though after a break, who knows, might change my mind... I'm asking for suggestions for my last punt... :hi:

Why can't some punters just retire in silence without making a song and dance of it?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Leaving punting is never easy and most don't ever leave but in my experience the ones that do leave permanently tend to go quietly.  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

Woofie, Misha Minx or Hayley.  No I am not gonna link too lazy, just look at my reviews or search box.

Was tempted by Misha Minx a while back but she had seemed to have put on a bit of weight which put me off. Shame coz she ticked all my boxes.

Offline Beamer

If you are retiring from punting then you will have SFA to contribute to this site.
So as others have said just don't log in anymore.

Or are you wanting publicity??
Or are you the one who is not very bright??
 :hi:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 05:57:45 pm by Beamer »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
If you are retiring from punting then you will have SFA to contribute to this site.
So as others have said just don't log in anymore.

Or are you wanting publicity??
Or are you the one who is not very bright??
 :hi:
That's not strictly true, is it? Should all the members here who no longer punt, or who no longer review, just fuck off?

Offline Beamer

That's not strictly true, is it? Should all the members here who no longer punt, or who no longer review, just fuck off?

If he is not punting then what realistic contribution can he make with information that is relevant?
This is a site for punters to be able to help them make a decision based on others experiences.

Offline Hobbit

If they are not contributing and only leeching, then yes.

Offline Jonestown

If they are not contributing and only leeching, then yes.

If they are not punting then technically they can not be leeching.

Offline CheeseBoard

How about clicking on each region, sorting by replies, making a short list and then sharing for feedback.  Youd probably get more help that way  :hi:

Offline CheeseBoard

Unless they go to the thread SP's with online videos and knock one out (and I dont mean knock out an SP BTW)  :D

Offline houseboot

"Frank Sinatra first announced his retirement in 1971, but there would be another thousand concerts"  :lol:

Offline Hobbit

Yes but how do you know they are not punting? Just because they say they aren’t doesn’t mean they aren’t.

Offline Dipper

As bright as the bloke announcing “final 2 punts..”  and: “Calling it a day..”  in the first few lines of his post only to wonder why people now see him as a punting retirement, letter writing attention seeker.

Offline freeze44

As bright as the bloke announcing “final 2 punts..”  and: “Calling it a day..”  in the first few lines of his post only to wonder why people now see him as a punting retirement, letter writing attention seeker.

Exactly what I thought!

Odd to expect other punters to get excited or be interested in this! Who cares?

The wg's are paid to show interest but bet even them roll their eyes at this type of shit  :thumbsdown:

Offline timsussex

Getting back to the OP’s question which seems a reasonable one unless you try to read too much into it, I would have to suggest Michelle Independent......she has 134 positive reviews, is drop dead gorgeous and is a real pro🤪
External Link/Members Only

coming up as file not found on AW - perhaps she having time off

so if you can get down to Portsmouth then Hayley-x-x  External Link/Members Only will fulfill most requirements and will be my last punt

Online Waterhouse

If he is not punting then what realistic contribution can he make with information that is relevant?
This is a site for punters to be able to help them make a decision based on others experiences.
This is a site for Punters but surely that doesn’t have to mean the members are actively punting all the time in order to pitch in and contribute here.

What about guys who no longer punt but have valid (if not valuable) input based on experience?  What about members who are on a hiatus for personal or medical or situational reasons? What about guys who don’t review but still add value and contribute positively - do they or do they not punt in reality, who knows? 

It's very short sighted to even attempt to measure a members contribution to UKP based on whether he is actively seeing SPs or not.  Only time and said members posts will gage that.

Offline jeanphillipe

This is a site for Punters but surely that doesn’t have to mean the members are actively punting all the time in order to pitch in and contribute here.

What about guys who no longer punt but have valid (if not valuable) input based on experience?  What about members who are on a hiatus for personal or medical or situational reasons? What about guys who don’t review but still add value and contribute positively - do they or do they not punt in reality, who knows? 

It's very short sighted to even attempt to measure a members contribution to UKP based on whether he is actively seeing SPs or not.  Only time and said members posts will gage that.

True ive picked up on a lot of tips and wisdom from experienced punters who dont really punt any more.

Offline Plan R

Why can't some punters just retire in silence without making a song and dance of it?  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Leaving punting is never easy and most don't ever leave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Hi All,
After many many punts probably numbering in the 100s; though only about 10% reviewed I've decided to simplify my life and call it a day. No idea how much I've spent over the years, from whacking amounts to buttons per punt...

I'm just seeking ideas on who to see for my last two punts.
Emily Fox in Newcastle is definitely gonna be one of them. Have seen her half a dozen times and quite simply i fancy her/like her and enjoy her company.

The other one i'm asking you guys for ideas.....
GUDELINES>>
Female
Anywhere in the UK
Cost ph is immaterial tbh
UK British / & English speaking
slim/fit body type.... (size 6-10)
Ass and legs are my thing
Not into huge jugs.
Height 5'4" - 5'11"
GFE or PSE... depends on who it is.
Tattos or not; doesn't bother me

Any suggestions gladly received... And i will review after i've completed

Cheers lads..

Reviewing someone already recently reviewed isn't worth anything to us as a parting gift.

Why not TOFTT?  Use your criteria and find the most affordable girl, say sub 300ph, take her for a spin and report.  That would be the best, no fuss, sign-off.

Offline Home Alone

Dead right, Waterhouse.

At the age of 73, I'm punting much less often than I used to, but, somewhat to my surprise, I seem to have acquired a FWB.😁 Which speaks volumes for the self-confidence with women that 15 years of punting's given me.

When I finally get my last repeat prescription of Tadalofil, I'm sure I won't stop visiting this site and contributing from time to time if I feel I've anything - no matter how banal - to add to a thread.

Online Waterhouse

Dead right, Waterhouse.

At the age of 73, I'm punting much less often than I used to, but, somewhat to my surprise, I seem to have acquired a FWB.😁 Which speaks volumes for the self-confidence with women that 15 years of punting's given me.

When I finally get my last repeat prescription of Tadalofil, I'm sure I won't stop visiting this site and contributing from time to time if I feel I've anything - no matter how banal - to add to a thread.
:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Dead right, Waterhouse.

The wisdom required to play this hobby is hardly morphing at the pace of the Internet.  If some numpty needs setting straight and the wise head passing happens to be "semi-retired"  ;) and can be bothered to cuff the whippersnapper then that's a pertinent, useful job done.

Offline Bonker

You could book two girls... Get a wad of cash... A kettle... Loads of vodka... Take some photos of the cash shoved up an arse crack and-

No, sorry forget it. Been done.