Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good punting sim?  (Read 724 times)

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've now got a MagicSim adapter for my smartphone, turning it into a dual-sim phone.  So I'm ready to retire my old punting "dumbphone".  It was a pain to text with anyhow (numeric keypad, I ended up compiling texts on my smartphone and sending them to the punterphone to be forwarded on to the WG), and I carry the smartphone to punts anyhow, it's useful as a satnav and for googling unfamiliar hotels etc.

So I might as well take this opportunity to upgrade my security, as my old punterphone was registered in my name.  I'll need a new sim.  Here are my requirements:

Standard size sim, not a micro sim.

Anonymous: can be purchased with cash over the counter somewhere (not mail-order), left unregistered or registered under a false name, and topped up with cash.  No credit/debit card transactions involved.

Not on Three, which is the network my main sim is on: I'd like to be able to switch networks.  O2 isn't great in my area, so I guess EE would be best.

Data allowance or cheap data: it's going into a smartphone, after all.

Recommendations?

Offline akauya

I use Now Mobile External Link/Members Only cheap enough for my punting needs.

Online Northerndave666

Was going to recommend Three, but you specifically do not want that network. I have to day the MagicSim adapter looks bloody awful (at least for the phone I have anyway). I am always wary of inserting any sort of adapter into a SIM bay after ruining a £300 Sony Xperia when one took all the little Pins with it when I tried to remove it.