Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlours With a Difference.  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Eeyore

When working in Sheffield I stumbled across a massage parlour that was VERY different from any I had used before.
It was like a night club with a bar and small stage for dancing. You were introduced to the available girls and then did what you wanted.
In my case I had a drink then later  "eyed" a lady I liked and went with her to a room. On returning I had another couple of drinks then went with another girl and later in the evening a third lady. In between I just chatted to the ladies or watched the big TV.

I spent most of the evening there. It was all VERY relaxed, no pressure at all with a number of gents there as the evening progressed.

My question; is there any place similar to this in the South especially London, the London outskirts, Or East Anglia ?
I really loved the place but I rarely work there and live a long, long way from Sheffield.

Jim Panzee

When working in Sheffield I stumbled across a massage parlour that was VERY different from any I had used before.
It was like a night club with a bar and small stage for dancing. You were introduced to the available girls and then did what you wanted.
In my case I had a drink then later  "eyed" a lady I liked and went with her to a room. On returning I had another couple of drinks then went with another girl and later in the evening a third lady. In between I just chatted to the ladies or watched the big TV.

I spent most of the evening there. It was all VERY relaxed, no pressure at all with a number of gents there as the evening progressed.

My question; is there any place similar to this in the South especially London, the London outskirts, Or East Anglia ?
I really loved the place but I rarely work there and live a long, long way from Sheffield.

That sounds pretty civilized and my type of bar. How much was it for drinks ?

Online Denhamhoop

Name and location of the place sounds pretty much my sort of thing as well.Cannot think of anything quite like this in london anyone knows let me know as well

Offline Eeyore

It was The Paradise Studios in Sheffield.
I only found it because it was close to where I was staying at The Hilton.

When I did some research beforehand there were not many "glowing reports" so I was not expecting much but I was more than presently surprised.
I'm guessing that because there are supposedly many Massage Parlours to choose from in Sheffield it suffered in the feedback reports.

However for me the whole experience, relaxed night club type of atmosphere, no pushy staff, etc was  something I have never experienced before. As for the drinks they were certainly not expensive from what I remember otherwise I wouldn't have bought many and spent the whole evening there.

Just a shame I cannot find anything like it down south ?

Offline Eeyore

It was basically a large relaxed brothel with a bar, many girls and no hassle from anyone.

Note; I think there's only about three ladies on during the day but many more in the evening.

Free entry although there was a £10 fee later in the evening.

God I wish I could find a place like this down South.

Online wristjob

External Link/Members Only

Never been there and can't remember seeing much on the Yorkshire forums. Worth some exploration I think.

Sounds a bit like a wild west saloon

Offline Stukey

Looks interesting should I get to Sheffield.

One thing about 'down south' is their web site design is a layout I have seen before, so either it is ripped off or there is a link to another operation, but which I cannot remember. (I used to be in design so I notice things like that)

a10

The only places I've seen like that in this country are "up north". One in Manchester that was a "sports club" central bar/rest area and loads of small rooms off a corridor from that. The other was in Leeds and seemed more like a strip club that had a "lock in" after hours where the girls turned tricks.

I'd love to find somewhere like that down this end of the country!

Offline Laid-back DB

Certainly sounds like its worth visiting the next time I'm in the area.  Visited some like that abroad and found them all to be very relaxed.

Offline Eeyore

Thanks for all the replies but the bottom line appears that this sort of establishment unfortunately does not exist in the southern/eastern part of the country although there may be a demand for it !

It looks like I will have to engineer a meeting in or near to Sheffield sometime in the future if I want to experience this again. It's funny but I rarely frequent parlours these days but this place would definitely make me a regular attendee if I lived nearby.

I've since found some other reviews about the place which are far from complimentary however they were all written a few years ago and certainly was nothing like I experienced. It may have had a change of ownership or direction.

Thanks again for the replies even though they proved fruitless.

Offline eyeseebee

Sounds like the old clip joints in soho. Except in those there were no girls and once you'd sat down you were told you needed to pay the £500 membership fee.

Online wristjob

I'm surprised we haven't heard from Ali Katt or Nik as they probably know a lot more about it.

Offline CBPaul

Not too dissimilar to the idea of FKKs in Germany by the looks of things. I used to like going to Germany for meetings  :D

There was one further south than Sheffield, Gentlemans Retreat I think it was called, towards Northampton. That was a couple of years ago though and despite googling it I can't find anything - so I guess it has been closed down.

Another along these lines sprung up in a Cambridgeshire village a good few years back, didn't last long though as the local residents created a stink. Well those who didn't creep along for an evening of fun and games anyway.

Offline Eeyore

Northampton would certainly be easier to get to than Sheffield for me.

The more I think about it the more I can't believe there's nothing like this place further south.

It's such a simple concept and I'm sure would be a success.

The only thing I can think of is that the local authorities in Sheffield must be more lenient than the rest of the UK because at the end of the day it's just a knocking shop
Plenty of girls, no rush/hassle, bar, night club atmosphere and guaranteed sex.

Offline inch

Been to a very similar establishment in Zurich - which doesn't help, I know.

You go in through either a 'private' door, so nobody sees you - or into a pretty large bar.

If you go in the private way you get a line-up of girls you can choose from. All do OWO, anything else is at discretion (and a Swiss £20 under the table).

If you go to the bar you sit around in a nice (and large) social place while girls in lingerie stroll around and chat to you. Drinks are - get this - FREE.

Wander off with a girl to a room, wander back - have another couple of drinks and then have the madam call you a taxi. Or another girl.

Only thing is it costs a fortune with the exchange rate.

This is the place in case anyone is ever that way: External Link/Members Only ... more to the point, here are the girls: External Link/Members Only

A better class ... but for the equivalent of £300/hour you'd fucking hope so.

Offline happyharry

Not too dissimilar to the idea of FKKs in Germany by the looks of things. I used to like going to Germany for meetings  :D

There was one further south than Sheffield, Gentlemans Retreat I think it was called, towards Northampton. That was a couple of years ago though and despite googling it I can't find anything - so I guess it has been closed down.

Another along these lines sprung up in a Cambridgeshire village a good few years back, didn't last long though as the local residents created a stink. Well those who didn't creep along for an evening of fun and games anyway.
Yes, the German FKK clubs are great. Typically, everyone pays 50 Euros entry charge (including the working girls). That will usually cover regular drinks (wine/beer) and food. On my last visit there was a two hour BBQ over lunch, and again at about 6pm. Pizza all round at about 10pm, coolers full of beer and wine on a "help yourself basis". Around 30 girls, 50/60 punters (less during the day and more in the evening) + a few genuine swingers. Swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tubs, etc. Choose your girl, check that she provides the services you require, then retire to one of the well appointed rooms. 50 Euros per 30 mins. In between relax around the pool with a drink.

I think that the "Gentlemens Retreat" you refer to was actually based near to Stamford, just off the A1. It was a similar format to FKK but on a much smaller scale (usually 3/4 girls). Quite pricey too - typically £200 for a 1 hour visit. Nevertheless it was a good experience. Haven't seen them advertising for some while so may have ceased trading ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I think that the "Gentlemens Retreat" you refer to was actually based near to Stamford, just off the A1. It was a similar format to FKK but on a much smaller scale (usually 3/4 girls). Quite pricey too - typically £200 for a 1 hour visit. Nevertheless it was a good experience. Haven't seen them advertising for some while so may have ceased trading ?

Yes, I recall seeing this advertised as being near Stamford / A1.

Offline CBPaul

Yes, the German FKK clubs are great. Typically, everyone pays 50 Euros entry charge (including the working girls). That will usually cover regular drinks (wine/beer) and food. On my last visit there was a two hour BBQ over lunch, and again at about 6pm. Pizza all round at about 10pm, coolers full of beer and wine on a "help yourself basis". Around 30 girls, 50/60 punters (less during the day and more in the evening) + a few genuine swingers. Swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tubs, etc. Choose your girl, check that she provides the services you require, then retire to one of the well appointed rooms. 50 Euros per 30 mins. In between relax around the pool with a drink.

Stamford, yes you're probably right. I didn't pay too much attention as wangling a day stay in a knocking shop isn't too easy. I also remember it was not cheap.

This has got me trying to find an excuse to spend a few days in Germany though. Haven't come up with any yet  :(
Last time I think I paid 60 euro entrance, got food and drink included and then 50 euro per 30 minutes. Had 4 30 minutes with different girls and stayed all day.

pleasure

Anyone else been to Paradise in Sheffield recently and can confirm it's as good as it sounds? It's a bit out of the way for me, but it sounds like a fantastic way to spend an evening, so I might have to make the trip and check it out.