Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly -Sheridans of Salford  (Read 687 times)

12 review(s) for MissMollyParker (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Normalbloke

External Link/Members Only
£40 for 30 minutes
After seeing a few decent reviews on there in the last few weeks I ventured back to Sheridans after a few disappointing visits.
Arrived on a Sunday afternoon and it was a manic time in the reception. The waiting area was mad busy (5 blokes waiting) and I was going to sack it off but 3 went in the rooms after a few minutes and thought I would hang on. The down side was the bloke who was in the waiting room with me would not shut the fuck up asking questions about other parlours he had heard of.
Seems the drier was broken so the girl on reception was apologising to all about the wait and the lack of towels. I was due to see Becky and having read a great report on here thought she would hit the spot but just as I was about to go in with her a bloke they were convinced was a piss take booking actually turned up and so I chose Becky and I was really glad I did.
She is a good looking brunette girl who looks like she has lost some weight since the photos on the website were published.
Fantastic punt with great OWO, really deep and lots of eye contact, and then I ended up in a 69 with her. She was really sweet tasting and in the end was dripping wet. She was moaning away but did not seem in a fake way (at least I convinced my self of this). She stopped me as she came and as she got her breath back she demanded I fuck her. On with the cover and great session in Mish, cowgirl and doggy.
Then off with the hat and she wanked me over her tits as she lay next to me kissing with really DFK.
She then cleaned me up and we showered together.
She was a fantastic punt and has really removed my cynicism of Sheridans from the last few months.
Will definitely be back and will be back to see Molly and also like the look of Kimberley who was wandering around naked between punts.
Would definitely recommend Molly.
Great time spent for the bargain price of £40

Offline Normalbloke

Sorry just noticed a basic cock up and I mentioned I could not see Becky but chose Becky instead. It should have said Molly.