Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberley, Porsha and Molly – Sheridans, Salford  (Read 1032 times)

12 review(s) for MissMollyParker (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
11 review(s) for kimy1990 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Blue Moon

External Link/Members Only

Background:
Continuing with my bucket-list entries, I wanted a 3-girl sesh. I’ve had one in the past (in Liverpool) but it was very unsatisfactory and I’ve recently been giving it some thought. This sort of event has the potential for high cost and I wanted a stripped down encounter (oral only) so didn’t see why I should pay top-end prices. So I thought of Sheridans. I’ve been to Sheridans on a number of occasions - mostly good visits - but I’ve noticed that they’ve been getting less than glowing comments lately and I was concerned that this may not work out. But I contacted Nicola (the owner), explained what I wanted and she advised me about what day and time would be best, which girls to go for and basically said ‘leave it to me…I’ll be there and I’ll make sure it goes well’. She’s never let me down before so we set it up.

The Requirement:
I wanted a staggered half-hour sesh as follows: Girl 1 enters the room and starts DFK while I undress her. Five minutes later, in comes Girl 2 and takes over the DFK while Girl 1 starts OWO. I undress Girl 2. Five minutes later, it’s time for Girl 3 (DFK and being undressed) while Girl 2 joins Girl 1 with OWO. Then it’s free-form DFK and OWO until someone gets a mouthful. No penetration required but my cock should be in someone’s mouth for most of the half-hour. I explained all this to Nicola about 4 days before the event. No problem, she said - £90 for all three, no extra fees in the room guaranteed.

The Girls:
Kimberley was Girl 1. Nice body, pretty with nice eyes, long dark hair, good nips and very enthusiastic. Girl 2 was Porsha – mixed race, not as pretty as Kimberley but a nice figure and more than a handful up top. Molly was Girl 3 – a bigger young lady but not enough to put me off (and I’m very shallow where size is concerned), although due to the close proximity of rather a lot of female nakedness, I wasn’t ever really in a position to consider body statistics. If some flesh came my way, I fondled it, licked it or sucked it.

The Sesh:
It went exactly to requirement. I arrived early as I like to enjoy the rather mad Sheridans vibe and had a chat with Nicola, confirming my requirements. (She’s on a health routine at the moment and looks very fit so (as usual) I asked about getting her in the room, but no go.) I was shown into the room, had a quick shower, Kimberley came in and off we went. She was a great choice for No1 and my favourite of the three. She’s a really good kisser – plenty of tongue and enthusiasm and this was carried forward to the OWO. Porsha was a bit more restrained with the kissing – it was more pursed lips than FK, but Kimberley was sucking my cock at the time so I was happy. Molly is another good DFK-er and is excellent at OWO. She nearly had me over the edge a few times until I slowed her down and I elected to pop in her mouth at the conclusion. Now….this was odd. When I started to cum, she did something with her tongue that slowed down the pop, then prolonged it. No idea what she did, but it’s never happened before. It lasted about 35 seconds (I think) and there must have been at least 10 spasms while her tongue kept me going. This while Kimberley was DFK-ing me and murmuring into my ear and while Porsha licked my nipples. It was great. No idea if Molly swallowed or spat but I was in no state to observe. There was a quick parlour-style clear up and I had a shower, another chat with Nicola and on my way.

Thoughts On The Way Back To The Car:
You don’t have to spend loads to get a good time. Definitely going to do this again. I’ll see Kimberley for a solo session too.

Bm

Offline standardpostage

Sounds good to me, you lucky man :-)

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only

Background:
Continuing with my bucket-list entries, I wanted a 3-girl sesh. I’ve had one in the past (in Liverpool) but it was very unsatisfactory and I’ve recently been giving it some thought. This sort of event has the potential for high cost and I wanted a stripped down encounter (oral only) so didn’t see why I should pay top-end prices. So I thought of Sheridans. I’ve been to Sheridans on a number of occasions - mostly good visits - but I’ve noticed that they’ve been getting less than glowing comments lately and I was concerned that this may not work out. But I contacted Nicola (the owner), explained what I wanted and she advised me about what day and time would be best, which girls to go for and basically said ‘leave it to me…I’ll be there and I’ll make sure it goes well’. She’s never let me down before so we set it up.

The Requirement:
I wanted a staggered half-hour sesh as follows: Girl 1 enters the room and starts DFK while I undress her. Five minutes later, in comes Girl 2 and takes over the DFK while Girl 1 starts OWO. I undress Girl 2. Five minutes later, it’s time for Girl 3 (DFK and being undressed) while Girl 2 joins Girl 1 with OWO. Then it’s free-form DFK and OWO until someone gets a mouthful. No penetration required but my cock should be in someone’s mouth for most of the half-hour. I explained all this to Nicola about 4 days before the event. No problem, she said - £90 for all three, no extra fees in the room guaranteed.

The Girls:
Kimberley was Girl 1. Nice body, pretty with nice eyes, long dark hair, good nips and very enthusiastic. Girl 2 was Porsha – mixed race, not as pretty as Kimberley but a nice figure and more than a handful up top. Molly was Girl 3 – a bigger young lady but not enough to put me off (and I’m very shallow where size is concerned), although due to the close proximity of rather a lot of female nakedness, I wasn’t ever really in a position to consider body statistics. If some flesh came my way, I fondled it, licked it or sucked it.

The Sesh:
It went exactly to requirement. I arrived early as I like to enjoy the rather mad Sheridans vibe and had a chat with Nicola, confirming my requirements. (She’s on a health routine at the moment and looks very fit so (as usual) I asked about getting her in the room, but no go.) I was shown into the room, had a quick shower, Kimberley came in and off we went. She was a great choice for No1 and my favourite of the three. She’s a really good kisser – plenty of tongue and enthusiasm and this was carried forward to the OWO. Porsha was a bit more restrained with the kissing – it was more pursed lips than FK, but Kimberley was sucking my cock at the time so I was happy. Molly is another good DFK-er and is excellent at OWO. She nearly had me over the edge a few times until I slowed her down and I elected to pop in her mouth at the conclusion. Now….this was odd. When I started to cum, she did something with her tongue that slowed down the pop, then prolonged it. No idea what she did, but it’s never happened before. It lasted about 35 seconds (I think) and there must have been at least 10 spasms while her tongue kept me going. This while Kimberley was DFK-ing me and murmuring into my ear and while Porsha licked my nipples. It was great. No idea if Molly swallowed or spat but I was in no state to observe. There was a quick parlour-style clear up and I had a shower, another chat with Nicola and on my way.

Thoughts On The Way Back To The Car:
You don’t have to spend loads to get a good time. Definitely going to do this again. I’ll see Kimberley for a solo session too.

Bm

A while back - I did a back to back booking there.
2 girls half an hour followed by another 2 for half an hour
£130 all in.