Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for a nice 'n' dirty asian punt  (Read 1570 times)

moonraker

Heading into central London for a few days next week and was looking for some advice on asian girls. I've read various posts and have a few ideas but just wanted to see if anyone could recommend someone they'd seen recently. The problem with these agency sites is they don't list likes as they do on adultwork (i'm fairly picky!), and the problem with adultwork is that the indies seems to be unreliable  :dash:

I'm looking for a nice petite submissive girl who's open minded, dirty, loves a-level, sloppy deepthroat (gagging a bonus), rimming etc.

Can anyone suggest any decent girls? I'm figuring 150 is the going rate so want to make sure its money well spent. I do prefer independent, but on this occasion willing to make an exception  :)

Thanks all.

Offline the lurker

The decent agencies will set you right, they want repeat business, I have found asianoptions 007 and asianxclusive are all reliable but I'm not the most experienced.

moonraker

Just spotted this one and she emailed me back quite quickly.

External Link/Members Only

Sounds and looks genuine despite the lack of reviews on AW. I asked if she could gag and she responded "well, I can try!".

Double anal for 250  :sarcastic:  Limited pics and looks like she has a bit of a podge going on though