Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shower before start action  (Read 1260 times)

som2083

Hi

Anyone take shower before start the sex?

Is the shower time calculated in as well?

Thanks

Offline KentAde

Hi

Anyone take shower before start the sex?

Is the shower time calculated in as well?

Thanks

Shower time is VERY rarely included in a booking, and most girls will expect you to 'freshen up'......so be as quick as possible!  ;)

Offline boomting_

Usually shower time will take up part of your booking time. So I usually shower before all my punts to save time.

It's worth checking with the girl if this will eat into your booking time or not prior to your meeting.

som2083

This girl very close to my office, that why I thought to go to her place after work

Thanks for the tips  ;)

Offline rockharders

i have a quick couple of minutes shower when i arrive to freshen up, its so quick its never an issue whether it goes into paid time or not.

dilettante

I often punt while / after travelling so might well not have had a shower for a few hours, doesn't seem to bother them though, one even BJed me without using a wet wipe first and rimmed me for 10 mins - but I'll always mention it, and they can ask me to shower if they like.  A lot will "get you off" ASAP whether you shower or not, so immaterial.

aerofan5

Always get the girl to take a quick shower with you and get her to pee all over your tackle. A sluice off and a dry down will have your old fella upstanding in no time!

Offline pumps

Just ask the question all girls are different in there approach. in reality it'll take a maximum of 3mins to shower and another 2mins to dry!

The girl shouldnt mind or deduct it if you only take 5mins, after all its all in her best interest