Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @CRYSTAL23@ (Harrow on the Hill)  (Read 6251 times)

1 review(s) for @CRYSTAL23@ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:

Kissing
OW (my choice)
Hand job
Penetration (Protected) for a limited time (smelled like BV, so stopped)

Price: £70 per hour (1 hour spent).

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is basic. Maid text the post code, been to this location before (bad punt as well)

Location: Flat above some shops free parking on side roads (but some permit zone) or near by supermarket (2 hours).
Tube = Harrow on the Hill less than 5 mins walk. Bedroom (basic and clean) Bathroom (not great)

Would I visit again: No

Pictures: Are photo shopped (she bigger than she looks) but it is her.

The girl: Long black hair, size 14-16, 5.8, age - mid 20's, real tits. Not to bad to look.

Plus + The 6oz of flame grilled beef burger, I had roosters piri piri

Neg - No GFE or PSE (as listed on her profile). Closed eyes during sex. Possible External Link/Members Only
It is estimated that 1 in 3 women will develop the condition at some point in their lives

Below is a current picture and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:17:00 am by The_Don »

Offline NightKid

Ugh, sorry to hear you drew one with a fishy pussy ... surprised you still had the stomach for a meal after that.  :vomit:
The first display pic is a better representation of her size as well, so I think you should've used that instead.

Offline Lance

Thanks for the warning, was going to see her soon.

Offline Digz2012

Yes thanks mate for letting us know as I too was going to see her in the next few days as a local option. Lucky escape...
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

ladida7

Services:

Kissing
OW (my choice)
Hand job
Penetration (Protected) for a limited time (smelled like BV, so stopped)

Price: £70 per hour (1 hour spent).

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is basic. Maid text the post code, been to this location before (bad punt as well)

Location: Flat above some shops free parking on side roads (but some permit zone) or near by supermarket (2 hours).
Tube = Harrow on the Hill less than 5 mins walk. Bedroom (basic and clean) Bathroom (not great)

Would I visit again: No

Pictures: Are photo shopped (she bigger than she looks) but it is her.

The girl: Long black hair, size 14-16, 5.8, age - mid 20's, real tits. Not to bad to look.

Plus + The 6oz of flame grilled beef burger, I had roosters piri piri

Neg - No GFE or PSE (as listed on her profile). Closed eyes during sex. Possible External Link/Members Only
Below is a current picture and profile:

Interesting post, I saw this girl when she worked in rayners lane for 60 an hour plus 20 for filming last year.

I thought a tanned curvy girl for 60 an hour too good to be true.

I could see she did not want to kiss so I thought I would try and talk to her and lick her pussy and ass to maybe warm her up,  she just lay there and made noises as I licked her and she complained when we started having sex that I was hurting her. so I thought I would try and be gentle, this went on for about 7 or 8 minutes then to my surprise she started to push back at me and moan rather loudly. so i started fucking her hard and she really responded and stopped concentrating on hiding her face from the camera and let herself go.

so what started as a really crap punt ended as a great one, so I left and got her some chicken and chips, chocolates a drink and some cheap flowers and came back to give them to her and........ she gave me a first kiss, big heavy passionate kiss with both arms around.

look she is not good at her job and I should not have had to work so hard to turn it into a great punt, that said the video I got from the punt is Crystal clear and her moans and the action are great, so I thought as she only got 80 quid I would buy her 20 quid of treats. sadly I would not recommend as there are a number of girls like this who you have to work on to turn a crap punt into a good one. so 30 minutes crap 30 minutes very good you cannot recommend.

general-sid

ladida...you brought her chicken & chips? You really are a smooth operator.by her profile pics she looks like she should stop eating!!!

ladida7

Yes a big and sexy girl, there was no McDonald's where she worked near rayners lane so a fried chicken place  was next best thing, she has a big sexy ass which my chicken and chips probably made even bigger!!

Offline The_Don

Well some swapping going on: (the below W/G may have a neg review here I think  :unknown:  can't find the link )

Ugh, sorry to hear you drew one with a fishy pussy ... surprised you still had the stomach for a meal after that.  :vomit:
The first display pic is a better representation of her size as well, so I think you should've used that instead.

Yes I could have (size wise) but it didn't show to much of her face, hence why I used the other.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:34:13 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Nice pair of tits - - That is all.

Offline The_Don

Nice pair of tits - - That is all.

The wonders of photo shop.

Shame it don't work on service and attitude.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 09:40:21 am by The_Don »

Offline pumps

And now up to size 14 (was 10 on first profile)

Profile has popped up in croydon! I was going to give her a go despite this negative review......but after reading it through and finding out why it was a negative... I'm left wondering if shes sorted out her pussy?  :vomit:

Hopefully someone has seen her recently and can chime in on the subject

Offline pumps

Gone already lol.

everytime I see her photos I'm tempted to give her a chance, then I read back through the thread and have second thoughts lol