Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English -Lea  (Read 1613 times)

5 review(s) for English-Leah (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

doc14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with Lea in Chorley (well just outside) half hour £ 80 but note her rates have gone up in the last month currently £100 / half hour

Photos accurate and good looking face wise.  Easy to talk to and arrange the meet.  Travel lodge type accommodation with access externally so no problem going past any receptionist / nosey people. plenty of parking, safe ,secure

Offered and accepted shower on arrival, she was wearing lbd as per profile when I went into shower and down to stockings when I came out, lovely tits, so suckable.
Started with owo and she went to town, deep throat plenty of spitting especially when I said I liked that.

She said she wanted to fuck so on with the rubber, cg, reverse cg, then wow the sight of her arse doggy made me finish, fantastic arse.

Enjoyable time with good looking, chatty girl and I would go back but the price of £100 for half hour is making me think twice, nothing wrong with the service just a bit pricey in my opinion, she drops back to £80 no question I would be back

Online frankc

looks like she's dropped the price down to £90....she's been on my hotlist for a while but £80 is my max for a half hour punt......at £90 she's just been binned

Offline hungrypunt

looks like she's dropped the price down to £90....she's been on my hotlist for a while but £80 is my max for a half hour punt......at £90 she's just been binned

Same and shame

Offline cueball

Agreed Frank, you've got to have limits and stick to em

doc14

Not sure if she saw post on here but within an hour her rate dropped from 100 to 90, lets hope she takes on board comments and drops back to 80 which is my max too

Offline Access

£130 ph isn't that bad.. Especially for those looks! She looks stunning. I would expect anal and swallowing though at those prices... Unless her oral skills REALLY are that good

Offline bigmc

She's local to me and was recommended by a fellow punter who I trust. BUT she is too expensive. If she was the right money, I would have seen her by now

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw her about a year ago, can't remember exactly how much I paid but think it was £80 for half an hour all inclusive (OWO; sex and CIM or facial finish) which is my benchmark however she didn't seem to want to do the facial or CIM so I finished in doggy.
As I recall she changed her profile not too long after I saw her to make CIM an extra £20 so this makes her pricey even if she drops back to £80 though I guess this does depend on what service you want.

She did do good OWO and as her profile suggests if your a fan of deepthroat then she seems to thrive on it 

Jay-Jay

Been sorely tempted myself but the £130 looks the best value and is more than I like to pay for an hour. Perhaps she prefers the longer sessions and prices accordingly if you see what I mean.

Jay