Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpoolcumslut in Blackpool  (Read 707 times)

1 review(s) for blackpoolcumslut (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mi-Go

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady several months ago, but I only joined UKP recently, hence the late review.

After booking via AW and receiving several helpful texts, I was directed to a house in a residential area of Blackpool, away from the town centre.

When the door opened and I saw the lady stood there I got a major shock.  At first I thought it was a different lady from the photos on the main profile page.  I then realised that it was the same lady, only at least 10 years older than the photos, and a lot bigger as well!

As I don't mind big girls I decided to proceed, as I only booked half an hour.

We went upstairs and chatted a bit, and she was clearly a very pleasant lady.  Once in the bedroom she was then all over me, giving a very good GFE.  We then undressed, and she is carrying a lot of excess fat.  But again she was all over me with a great deal of passion and enthusiasm.  Her appearance didn't seem to matter that much then, as she gave good OWO, and then a good massage.  I was happy to cum over her body which she was fine with.

We even exceeded the 30 minutes by several minutes but that was no problem.

Overall I enjoyed myself, although I would have liked her to look like the main page profile photos.  She has since added more up to date photos in her gallery.  But if you book her based on the main page photos, prepare yourself for a shock!  On the plus side, a very enthusiastic lady who takes pleasing her customers very seriously.

yorkshire123

Numerical link External Link/Members Only to enable future searches/auto link to reviews if she changes her profile name

Offline Mi-Go

Thanks for that, will remember in future. :hi: