Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeasingTara Blackburn  (Read 2155 times)

3 review(s) for teasingtaraxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jameslancashire

Report On:  TeasingTara

Report By:   JamesLancashire

Meet Date:   January 2015

Meet Location:   Blackburn

Fee:   £60 - 30 mins incall

Extras:   NA

External Link/Members Only

Rating 1/10

Positive -

Negative -

Offline threechilliman

Did you get a good look at her fanny? Possibly a post op ts. Notice anything unusual?

tcm

Offline Jameslancashire

As stated it was a while ago . I didn't go anywhere near the business end so didn't get a look at it ha ha ha . Fookin hope she isn't a tranny.  Don't think it mentions that on her ad . If it does consider it TOFTT 

Offline opal

There have been threads on at least 2 other forums regarding Tara being a post op. Apparently has large feet too if you search 'tara Blackburn' on here  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:47:04 pm by opal »

Offline Jameslancashire

Hmmmmmm .
I can't see anything on her post regarding being a transsexual ,  I really can't say either way ,  only thing I do know is I won't be going back .

Offline fuckalot

There have been threads on at least 2 other forums regarding Tara being a post op. Apparently has large feet too if you search 'tara Blackburn' on here  :scare:

Could have a point!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

There been quite a bit of chatter on here about her formerly being a man ha ha

I'll have a trawl and see if I can link the threads

Here you go....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37395.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45901.msg640016;topicseen#msg640016
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:08:38 pm by cueball »

Offline Jameslancashire

Clear as mud then , I really should have found this site years ago , but hey ho , all I recall on the day was my desire to blow my load and get the fuck out of what was a complete pigsty , in hindsight I should have turned round and fucked off as soon as I saw the inside of the place , I have no problem doing that these days , and if I come across anywhere like this hovel in my travels I will put up a report ASAP  :thumbsup:

foreverandever

Wow!! First time I've seen her kite. That is a fella, no doubt.

Offline useyouwell2

Guys, I've seen her bits and I've seen the bits of a post op (Don't ask!). She's a woman, but she's definitely not the kind of woman who likes house work.

Offline OakTree

Guys, I've seen her bits and I've seen the bits of a post op (Don't ask!). She's a woman, but she's definitely not the kind of woman who likes house work.

As have I and "her bits" are odd, her sexual orientation is questionable.