Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: randy candy english - Scunthorpe (now in Grimsby)  (Read 1495 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6962665) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The agreement
30 mins for £80 including kissing, RO and sex in multiple positions.

The location
On a main road in Scunthorpe, just off a crossroads just down from a row of shops. Ashby area, DN16. Easy to find.

Comms
Easy. Messaged her and arranged a meet for a short time later. I think it was a maid who conducted the comms.

The girl
Medium height, busty, big curvy ass, tanned, black hair, tattoos, really friendly. I found her quite hot. She was wearing high heels and lingerie.

The meet
This one was actually a parlour/brothel or whatever they are called these days. It threw me as I wasn't expecting it. A woman came out from reception and guided me round to the side door, where "Candy" was waiting in reception asking if I was her customer. I didn't like being exposed but it's not my town so whatever. The maid/receptionist was friendly enough and I was put at ease.

The bedroom was very nice: large modern bed with clean bedding, a shower in the corner, nice lighting and very clean and tidy. Definitely a step up from some of the dives I have become accustomed to frequenting.

Started with DFK. She absolutely loves kissing and gave me my full money's worth with that one. I was hard in seconds. She performed some nice OWO before I went down on her and had her convulsing within a few minutes which was a massive turn on, although wore my tongue out.

The usual repertoire of missionary, doggy, prone bone, back to missionary followed. She wasn't flexible enough for me to get her legs on my shoulders.

CIM was extra and I wasn't willing to pay that so finished on her tits, giving them a good coating.

Conclusion
Stayed the full 30 mins, was never rushed, got everything I paid for and thoroughly enjoyed myself. A really friendly girl.

Offline GoldTop

Perhaps one for Yorkshire & The Humber?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 06:20:52 pm by GoldTop »

Online Snagbadjer

Scunthorpe is in Lincolnshire, which is in the East Midlands, last time I checked. But I know people can get weird about it. I'll let mods decide.

Offline Jamesbattersea

It's weird why they put North and North East Lincolnshire into Yorks and Humberside. Humberside as a county doesn't exist anymore but i think in the case of this website it lands over the Humber bridge!!

Online Dipper

I’m no expert on the technicalities but I never think of Scunny or Lincs as east Mids. But that’s just me.

Derbys, Leics, Notts of course. I suppose Lincs gets forgotten a bit.

You’re not wrong with your point though.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 08:34:35 am by Dipper »

Online Snagbadjer

I’m no expert on the technicalities but I never think of Scunny or Lincs as east Mids. But that’s just me.

Derbys, Leics, Notts of course. I suppose Lincs gets forgotten a bit.

You’re not wrong with your point though.

I know what you mean, but I'm just going by the county criteria. To me, Newark feels local, as in Lincoln, but I know it's Notts. Scunny is definitely not local but nevertheless is in my county. It's one of those things that some people have a mental block about so let them crack on is what I say.

Online badsin

Using search facility, top right, type in Scunthorpe, the reviews are all Yorkshire & Humber.
We've had a similar issue before with Burton on Trent being in the west midlands, but with a Derby postcode.
Leave it to the mods :hi:

Online Snagbadjer

Using search facility, top right, type in Scunthorpe, the reviews are all Yorkshire & Humber.
We've had a similar issue before with Burton on Trent being in the west midlands, but with a Derby postcode.
Leave it to the mods :hi:

Will do. I know AW lists it under their South Yorkshire section, but that's AW and this is UKP with its own system, I thought. Having said that, I checked on Wikipedia (I know, hardly reliable) and it said Scunthorpe was in the Yorkshire area. I don't agree but if that's what they say, fine, I'll follow the crowd.