Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetCandiceNo1 - Leeds  (Read 2000 times)

62 review(s) for Sweet.Candice (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Smeaton

External Link/Members Only

I am sorry for a lack of reviews on my part. I haven’t managed any activities for a while but back in the game recently so what better way to kick off my return than with the best I’ve ever met - again!

2hrs in-call at her apartment in central Leeds. Plenty parking nearby. The flats are covered in scaffolding and if I didn’t already know where I was going it might have been a struggle to find.

We have met before and you all know she is highly rated. £300 for two hours plus £20 for a facial

Requested underwear and heels and she didn’t disappoint. This girl is model material and her figure is something most twenty somethings would kill for! Usual behind the door and then once closed snugged the face off me. What a body. Quick shower and joined her on the bed. Down on her for twenty minutes and job done then my turn.

This girl is a sword swallower. Tits are enhanced and quite hard and I’m always worried about squeezing too hard but she was actively encouraging me to squeeze harder. On to sex in various positions then of with the condom for my finish. I’d been saving it for over a week and she dropped to her knees open mouthed and I drenched her in spunk and she didn’t flinch once. Took the lot and then dashed off.

Some chitchat, mutual stroking then round two. Oral on me taking the lot then condom and sex and shot over her tits and chin. Magic.

Massage then round three. Wow 🤩 don’t think I’d manage but smashed her in doggy with angry tattoos looking back at me and her spouting filth and the magical third finish.

More chat, shower and out the door bang on two hours.

I haven’t met a prettier girl before and without sounding fluffy I don’t think there’s better out there, certainly not that I have yet found.

Highly recommended and I’ll be back as Arnie would say. Worth every penny.

Offline Thelatitude0

I have not seen her for more than 1 year.

Is her six pack showing?

Offline Smeaton

She’s still hitting the gym six days a week apparently and in the ten or so years I’ve been visiting she hasn’t changed a bit other than hairstyle and colour. A testament to a healthy diet and exercise whilst I am the opposite!

Offline tb_999

She was the first person I saw in Leeds over 10 years ago. I was a bag of nerves and all over in 10 mins!

Offline Figaro

She’s one of the best I’ve seen. Shame she raised her prices.