Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovemary - York  (Read 1276 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7137002) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jandyr

Felt the need for some fun, and based on previous reviews on here I thought lovemary was worth a try

External Link/Members Only

She's not usually in York, so assume she is a tourer, but has been here quite a while this visit.

Comms were good enough - details of what was extra (noted on the AW profile), and rough location (Layerthorpe - turns out I've been to these flats before).
I agreed £80 for half an hour, didn't go for any extras.

Girl looks pretty much like the photos, facially a bit different perhaps, thanks to photoshop. A bit shorter than I expected (not sure why, Thais are short). Tattoos confirm it is the girl in the pictures.
She was wearing a one piece green lingerie outfit, but it didn't stay on very long. Nice skin, decent little figure. Tits are nice, but as they're implants there isn't much movement there.

I had a quick shower - wasn't needed but I like to anyway. I think the girls appreciate it too.
Next thing I was on the bed and she was on top of me, lingerie off, kissing and touching my body in the right places to get me more in the mood. On with a condom for OW (OWO is extra), and she sucked enthusiastically. I partially regretted not paying the extra as I liked her technique.
After a while she jumped on top. I enjoyed the view, but she wasn't great at riding - back and forth rather than up and down which doesn't work for me and can feel uncomfortable. We quickly switched to mish and I gave her a good pouinding, and then we also did doggy and prone. Room was sweltering (surprising as it wasn't a particularly warm day) so I was starting to struggle to finish.
I pulled out, and she whipped off the protection, applied a bit of lube, and finished me off by hand. I had one hand playing with her body at this point. Finally shot my load.

Had maybe a few mins left - a massge would've been nice, but it wasn't forthcoming.

Only downside to this punt for me, after we'd finished, but before I was leaving, the landlord came to the door and said that someone else was booked in the flat that day and she needed to leave. Could've been awkward if I'd just been leaving. Watched through the peephole until the coast was clear and I left.
I did briefly wonder if the landlord had been suspicious with the 'activity', but if it was just an Air BnB then likely to have had another booking so maybe not.

Overall, it was a good enough punt. I got what I wanted. Maybe should've been £70, with £80 for OWO, but I know prices have crept up a little.
If she is back in York in the future I would be tempted to go back, if there was nothing else that took my fancy.
Slim positive.