Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtydi22 - Brough  (Read 3996 times)

3 review(s) for Dirtydi22 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Greenbloke

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saturday 26 Feb 2023

Di's profile looked tempting and extremely good value for money so messaged a couple of days before and got a good response. Comms were good and very friendly throughout. Arranged an incall at her flat for Saturday afternoon.

Venue:
Clean, tidy, warm and comfortable flat in Brough.

Lady:
Arrived at the agreed time and was directed to the door. No hiding behind it as she was dressed in joggers and jumper, not an overly sexy greeting. However she turned out to be a really friendly chatty and passionate person. Not stunning by any stretch of the imagination but not ugly either, I guess plain would be correct without wanting to sound unfair to her. Her body was very good for her age with nice big tits and nice bum.

Acrion:
Went to the bedroom and had a kiss then both undressed and onto the bed for lots (and I mean lots) of French kissing, just what I like! We didn't actually have sex but we both performed extensive oral on each other, and she really knows how to give excellent oral - lots of ball licking and sucking and generally hitting the right spots.
Her pussy was clean and tasted good, would have preferred shaven but the pubes weren't wild or off putting, I made her orgasm anyway and it seemed genuine. Loads more oral on me until I eventually came. More kissing and chatting, dressed and left.
Had a good time overall. Only £100 for the hour.

Offline Adoniron

I saw her in about 2016, long before I joined this site. Had a good time, similar to the OP. Tried to rebook but she also has/had a proper job and couldn't fit in with that.

She was fully shaven when I saw her.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 02:25:06 pm by Adoniron »

Offline hairymonster

Did she take cim or swallow at all? She has neither ticked. I have emailed her in the past, but nothing came of it.

Offline Adoniron

Did she take cim or swallow at all? She has neither ticked. I have emailed her in the past, but nothing came of it.

She did both, but they're not on her profile now.

Offline Greenbloke

No she didn't unfortunately.

Offline hairymonster

Cheers guys. Got a single word reply yesterday from her just saying no. So it confirms. Would have been geographically good for me, but thats life.

Offline midyorkie

Does anyone know if it’s a discreet location as I live in Brough too and would not want to be recognised

Offline Adoniron

Does anyone know if it’s a discreet location as I live in Brough too and would not want to be recognised

She was in Hessle when I saw her but if you live in Brough I really don't think you should be punting there.