Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MKE - Lexi - Still superb  (Read 531 times)

Offline TallnHung

The Lady:
External Link/Members Only
I have met Lexi before a long time ago. 
Definitely the lady in the pictures, for me curves in all the right places and I find her attractive.

Short Version:
£130 for the hour.
DFK, OWO, RO, Sex in Mish, cum in bag.

The Long Version:
Happened in mid April 2024.
Work had me in the area and I was loooking around for some fun and noticed Lexi was back in MKE.  Really enjoyed last time so figured a return was long overdue.
Called to book, agreed a time and made my way there.
Arrived at the alloted time and took a showwer whilst I waited for Lexi to come to the room. 
Lexi came in with a big smile and said hello and recognised me, always a good start.  Agreed it was still an hour and started some LFK that became DFK throughout.
My towel was removed and so was Lexi's dress and we continued to DFK before moving to the bed for more.  She fed me her large tits which I was happy to feast on and she has very responsive nipples so really enjoyed that.
Onto my back and she kissed down my body and got between my legs for some really good extended OWO with mixed coming up for DFK, wrapping her tits aorund my cock and really good fun. I could have done this all day but rememebred how much she reacted to RO so so onto her back and I went in for some very intense, very vocal RO with Lexi bucking on my tongue a few times. 
Back on my back for some OWO and eventually on with the condom for more OW until she asked how I wanted her.  Mish is my favourite when DFK and big tits are on offer so we went for it.  Slow at 1st but built to another orgasm for Lexi before I went full speed to a very satisfying cum in the bag.
5 minutes to kill so we chatted a while, I dressed and then paid the readies before leaving feeling very happy and very empty.

So, I have great memories of the 1st and now 2nd visit with Lexi.  She is as good as all of her reviews here say she is and though she isnt available a lot (she does have a real job) I'd be there in a shot if she was back when Im around.  Highly recommended.