Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Thai xx - Edinburgh  (Read 2318 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7243017) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Rose Thai xx  - Edinburgh

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: via text, nice and simple
Location: Flat in Dumbiedykes, the one at the top of the street.

Girl. the one in the phots, curvy body, nice natural massive boobs, ages slightly older.

Paid £120 for an hour and 20 for owo, she also does anal for an extra 40, I was going to go for it, but she said too big baby.

Started off grabbing and sucking them boobs, in the meantime she was wanking my cock off. lied down for a nice blowjobs, nice techniques and attention to details from her, then switched to  69, nice and fresh down there, then on with the condom, done her in couple of positions , looked like she was enjoying. finished in the bag.

Helped me to clean up, then offered me a massage, which was aright tbh, then she asked if I want another round, said of course.

In the second round, she seemed to be more relaxed, didn't spare a position, tried them all and finished in the bag

Would definitely visit her again

Already visited her flat mate who i pumped into in the hallway while leaving the room. review will follow

10 out of 10 from me for this one
good vibes at reasonable price

Online charliepie

Thanks Charlie, sounds like you've been having fun lately! Confusing when they're both called Rose:-)

Offline Charlie Richdson

yeah pretty much mate
one got "Temptress"  in her adult work handle