Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nawamylla - Unenthusiastic Rusher  (Read 746 times)

Offline cuteinchelsea

As I work through my backlog, this is my first non-positive review. I would say this is a low-neutral, borderline negative, but she did "provide" services as agreed.

Links

External Link/Members Only

Time / Date

I saw her in December (£250 for 1 hour, including cum)

Comms

As is usual, straightforward on WhatsApp. I reached out late night (past 10pm) and she responded quickly and seemed to communicate well.

Looks / Girl

Her pictures and videos are fairly accurate. Her cock might be a bit photoshopped in the pics, but the video gives you a good idea. That being said, I do think she's good at "filming the angles" and I felt the cock was a bit lacking (or it could be my strong poppers, haha).

Her skin though, especially on the face (pockmarked), is nowhere near as smooth as it's filtered out to be. I'm not one to be judgy on these type of things, but I know some of you are  :unknown: so I thought I'd mention it.

Can't really comment on her personality, as there was barely any verbal communication once I got to her apartment (see below).

The Punt

So her flat is nice, a basement one in Kensington. It's clean and so is the bathroom, but again, on the borderline. And the whole place is messy (not dirty), stacked boxes everywhere etc., including in the bedroom.

I'm not sure if it's a language thing or if it was too late at night, but she was mostly non-verbal and unenthusiastic throughout the whole punt. I didn't get to see any emotion, neither a smile nor anger during the whole time.

Once I freshened up, I started off as I always do, kissing my way down the body (no LFK or DFK from her) until I got to the business end of things. I make sure to make pitstops at the nipples and pay them due attention. One of these days I'll work up the courage to ask an SP if I can indulge one of my deviant fetishes... and smell and lick her armpit! Alas, this wasn't one of those days.

She was easy enough to suck and deepthroat. She smelled and tasted clean, so no regrets. My only regret is I hadn't gotten too far into my ass eating phase yet, so I didn't bury my face in that sumptuous ass of hers.

She eventually motioned me to ask if I wanted to get fucked, which I responded with an enthusiastic YES, to no reaction from her. As with all my punts, I like to start off in doggy style, as it's the easiest way for me to get bigger cocks inside me. We went through the motions and positions, doggy, missionary, etc. as she fucked my ass unenthusiastically. I don't know if it was my poppers or she wasn't putting much effort into it, but even though her cock was fully in me, I didn't feel much. This is so different from the likes of SuzieXXL, Dominique Charre, or Camila Bahiana, where when they fucked me (albeit with their massive weapons), I felt it fully and their enthusiasm and pleasure translated into tingling feelings in my own cock, getting me close to cum from their fucking and facial expressions. I've even been with East Asian SPs when travelling with much smaller cocks who have made me feel it. Nawamylla was the exact opposite of that feeling.

After a litte while, she starts "making noises". Taking this as a cue, I remind her we agreed for her to cum in my mouth. After an awkward length of time of me licking her head and sucking her balls while she wanked, she finally came into my mouth. It was watery and salty and didn't taste bad.

She got some water wipes and gave me a damp towel to go shower. All in all, I spent a max of 30 minutes inside her place.

Conclusion

It's neutral because I got what I paid for, albeit half the time only. The sheer unenthusiasm of Nawamylla is actually a force to behold. I definitely won't be going back, but do let me know if anyone else as been and has had a different experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:02:41 am by cuteinchelsea »