Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Miyabi - Derby  (Read 4161 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6721132) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only

So I saw Miyabi was in Derby and looking at her profile she looked FAF. Fired off a text and got the menu auto reply. Went with 45mins for £120 and an extra £50 for her to top and cum. I’ve seen a few now charging extra for being top, easy money for them I would have thought.

Location almost irrelevant now, but standard city centre appt block. All clean and new, decent bed. Was expecting her to look not as hot as pictures but if anything she was even better. Easily in my top 2-3 of all time. Fantastic figure, compliant (not rock hard) breasts, very pretty. She was also quite slight, no broadness and about 5’7”. Previous review talked about unsightly hair but none in sight here. Age 26 seemed accurate. She would easily pass. Happy so far.

Not much English but we understood each other enough. Clothes off and face down on the bed for a massage. She was also naked. There seemed to be a hint that she knew what she was doing but nothing to write home about. Then came the CC swipes and could feel her growing cock teasing my crack. She reached under to feel the C&Bs so I raised my hips slightly, her cock now very stiff. Unbeknownst to me she is at this point rubbering up and lubing herself. I feel some cold liquid being applied to my crack and next thing she is sliding her cock in. We’re only about 5 mins in, no kissing or foreplay, barely more than a couple of words and she is already balls deep in me. Starts fucking me quite vigorously but felt good. Her cock was long but not super girthy but I needed a short break. Urged onto my back and she starts OWO, then rimming which felt amazing. Back to OWO and then her back inside me and more fucking. Then OWO, rimming and fucking. This went on for about 10 minutes. Her rimming is very very good. I asked her to lay down, gave her nipples a good sucking and then her cock. My cock was keen to get some action so asked if I could top her, she said first she cums then top. Unusual way round but hey ho. Combination of me sucking her and her wanking got me a mouthful of cum. She stays on her back, pulling her legs right back while I rubber up, lube up and then get into her. She is nice and tight and in a good position for a pounding. Some appreciative noises as I nailed her. Got her into doggy and fuck her and then she gets up and says with a smile come over here. She stands infront of  full length mirror, hand each side, sticks out her butt and we fuck standing up in the mirror which was hot. Could feel her tits as well but her cock was now limp. I feel the sap is rising so I ask her to lie down and I burst all over her breasts. 

Usual strained small talk as I get dressed. Think she’s off somewhere else now. Very very attractive girl, very sexy and a very good fuck. Overwhelming positive and would return.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Forgot to add she was happy to LFK throughout but not much more than that. Still nice though.

Online NottsB

Good review mate thanks! Will add to the list!!

Offline tempwork

Think she’s off somewhere else now.

Do you mean another city/town or another country?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Great review matey
I see she’s in sheffield now
I’d have had a bash on that if I noticed her, looks really good.

Offline shagmore

Great review, and OMG, she is gorgeous, added to hot list for when she is next back in Derby