Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slut 4 life 69er - Warwick  (Read 2139 times)

12 review(s) for Slut 4 life 69er  (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline CV31Lad

This lady is pure filth. Meet happened last week. Gave her a call which took a few attempts at awnsering, but eventually got through and told her I'd like 15 minutes. All coms then went through adultwork messages.
Was given a location, and parked at a nearby Sainsbury's. On this occasion her buzzer wasn't working so she had to throw her keys down through the window to me as I stood outside so it certainly was not the most discreet entrance! Anyhow, found the apartment, had a strong stench of smoke, but ok. The lady herself must be late 50s early 60s, could be wrong as I'm rubbish with guessing ages. She asks me to strip off and what would I like. Given her reviews rave about her oral skills I asked for a 15 minute blowjob which at £80 seems steep but I was to have the best head I've ever had! This lady really does suck like a vacuum and will take every last drop. Even when you think there's nothing left she finds a way. Mostly I was lay on the bed but she insisted I stood up and gave her a facefuck so I wasn't going to say no!
When I was finally done she did keep asking if I could leave an AW review which might explain why she is so well reviewed. Even got a text after to ask me to review. I didn't mind doing one but my AW account wouldn't let me for some reason.
Anyway, if you just want good head, this is the go to lady.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jasonk71

£200ph   no hoe is worth this much £££

Offline CV31Lad

Agreed. I would only go for the blow and go, I was probably in there for more like half an hour

Offline Kerosene

I gave her a call a couple of years back to ask about making a booking and she wanted me to send a photo of myself to verify my ethnicity (like I would). Is this still the case?

Offline 69shadesofblue

I gave her a call a couple of years back to ask about making a booking and she wanted me to send a photo of myself to verify my ethnicity (like I would). Is this still the case?

If you are aged between 45 - 50 years age she wants to see a photo.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

No idea who would pay that for a saggy 50+ yo that wants your photo before you see her.

Offline Nightingale

She asked me for a photo to prove my age. No chance.

Offline CV31Lad

She never asked me for a photo, just asked my age.

Offline Pdiddy2017

i contacted her years ago via text and she was rude when she found out I was not white British. blocked her stupid ass!!! Plus no way I would pay £200 for a old age granny
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 07:03:41 pm by Pdiddy2017 »

Offline Retep64

I normally only do massage with HR but I have noticed her on aw. Does she live within walking distance of the big shopping area?