Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen - Birmingham  (Read 2013 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7141006) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

After reading a regional discussion and previous Hungarian reviews. Felt Hungry - so opted for Carmen despite my initial  reservations. I noted she may be ending her prossie life soon  in the UK and returning home.

Girl as per pictures. Young and nice body. Smaller tits than I prefer. Body - size 6-8 decent.  Not as pretty as Hungarian Stella facially or bodywise. Reason why not considered as an option previously by me.

Apartment - discreet and parking off road.

Service. Opted for P&D as I had punted already previous day with all my usual services included and fulfilled, and  was not expecting a great service and wanted to offload the residue.
As expected basic service due to price. No kissing, OWO - but enjoyed the very vanilla sex. All positions were on offer. My thoughts whilst punting - must be similar to fucking a sex doll. Doggy/ prone bone was good and happy to wrap.

Conclusion - decent looking girl and if I had decided to go for a longer 30 min session - could have been a good punt with more to offer. Nice personality and seemed to appear disappointed with me opting for the P&D option.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 03:24:53 pm by Man of steel »

Offline Beerswillin99

Damn, she's cute! Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Online Man of steel

Damn, she's cute! Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

She is cute..saluted her immediately despite small tits (bolts on her would look amazing).🙃.on reflection- could have been a positive load ..if I had not had a good release the day before.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 11:00:07 pm by Man of steel »

Offline Juankerr

Back with a new profile...

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Carmen%5FxXx%5F

Offline pbrown355

Saw her for 30mins on her last visit to UK and reviewed. Similar to the OPs experience, ie little interaction but general willingness. Could imagine seeing her this time but only 15mins because I don't think there's more than a P&D available.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 11:02:03 am by pbrown355 »