Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Valentina - Chelmsford  (Read 3096 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6959935) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. This was in the last couple of days, comms were by phone and text, sometimes a delay in response but arranged a visit the day before. I am a daytime punter and on the day, the visit took place later than organised due to her not being up, I am confident of this and not being bumped but a little frustrating at the time, if you can get through this then well worth it. Venue is an apartment just off Chelmsford centre, across the road from where Eduarda mainly worked. Arranged 30 mins £100 plus £70 to include fk, 69, owo, can't remember the breakdown. Buzzed up and in. Met by the girl, she is the girls in pics, I would say very attractive, not stunning but very attractive and very sexy. Wearing matching bra and thong. Into basic but functional room, paperwork done and stripped off quickly whilst she stashed. I had told her I had just showered, her English is fairly good. She was smiley, flirty and friendly. Standing groping and nice fk with a hint of tongue, she turned and twerked on my crotch, I was very excited by now. Removed her bra, nice natural boobs as pics, very responsive nipples. She began a very good bj without, lots of eye contact, shaft licking, ball licking and exceptional suction whilst I groped her boobs. Migrated to laying on bed, her thong was off revealing a very tight looking neat pu##y, very very pretty. Her body smelt of soap so into prolonged 69, all nice and fresh. Asked to fu##, condom on and into cowgirl, no lube. She lowered herself down and was very tight, slow to start with with her leaning forward and me giving her boobs lots of attention without restriction. Then upright with lots of firm squeezing in between admiring her bouncing boobs. She gave the appearance of enjoying herself and if I'm not cynical seemed to be getting close herself as I was, she then leaned forward and totally snogged my face off with lots of tongue wrestling which resulted in me having a strong orgasm, slowed down as I finished and sat there for a few seconds with a smile before withdrawing. She cleaned me up, chat and go.
Negs, none for me, price of extras for some.
Positives, As pics, very smiley and friendly, tight, excellent bj and dfk, enthusiastic sex.
Just to mention, she used a wet wipe on jr at the start and asked me not to cim. I have got used to going to London to punt which means the majority of the day to travel there and back plus £50 on the train so to me this was almost a bargain. I usually like to go through all of the usual positions but the sex was so intense I didn't want to break off in cowgirl, I will definitely return to try the rest. I asked her to stay in Chelmsford for a while but she said she was off to Norwich next week sometime so if you're in Chelmsford be quick!

Online PilotMan

It looks like she's back.

Is it the same girl you saw Igor?

Offline Igor

Yes, Pman, same girl. Good news!

Offline Hackneylad1

Strange she asked you not to CIM as its on her likes list. Perhaps thats another extra.

Offline Welshpunter

Is this a new venue.. writtle road near the crem!?? Never been there. Always wary of new postcodes

Online PilotMan

Is this a new venue.. writtle road near the crem!?? Never been there. Always wary of new postcodes

I saw her today and she is definitely on Writtle Road, near the cemetery.

Offline Welshpunter

Any issues with the location/Venue at all? The only Chelmsford ones I avoid now is anyone down Burgess springs after having awful entry issues a few times.

Online PilotMan

Any issues with the location/Venue at all? The only Chelmsford ones I avoid now is anyone down Burgess springs after having awful entry issues a few times.

I parked in the residents parking at the back, there were loads of spaces. Spaces weren't allocated or numbered. 

There are signs up saying residents only.  But there were plenty of empty spaces and I doubt anyone's around to check, or if anyone is bothered.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Good review. She looks like a good pocket rocket. Not seen any girl charge extra for RO or 69.

I think paying for an hour is better value for money and uiu hope she does the likes any way.