Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TRANS AND WOMEN - Birmingham  (Read 7377 times)

Offline justforfun93

Couldnt find any reviews for this profile but decided to go for it, considering its not very often I see a duo like this popping up.

External Link/Members Only

The TS is Miss Beatrix:External Link/Members Only . The pics on the profile show a different duo partner who I think is another TS. I cant find any profile showing pictures of the woman she is duo'ing with.. but is an attractive blonde (i believe also Brazilian). Otherwise pics showing her are fairly accurate.

Price I paid £300 for 30 mins, was told £400 for the hour

Comms: Comms were a little lacking - Tried to text / call over the weekend and didnt get a response. Finally managed to get a meeting on the Monday after giving it one last attempt. Her English is limited but enough to get a meeting sorted.

Location: New-ish apartment block in the city centre. Few car parks near by

Meet: Offered a shower as soon as I arrived. After we got the paperwork out of the way her friend immediately started OW (OWO was advertised but I didnt confirm beforehand so). Beatrix then began DFK whilst stripping off and directed me for OWO on her. Her friend then swapped rubbers and climbed on top and from there, we carried on through several different positions. I had said I wanted to top only, but in the heat of everything Beatrix did try to top (I did agree to try) but it just wasnt happening. She takes me as more of a top, but does advertise bottom.

After finishing in the bag, was then offered another shower and a chat. No clock watching - when I left I realised id actually overstayed by 10 mins. Was told they do much more in an hour, including interacting together - There wasnt any of this in 30 mins, all their attention was on me.

On the whole I would go again, apart from the price. Its a steep ask, but was worth it to scratch that itch. Now thats been done Id probably only see them separately. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 02:50:44 pm by justforfun93 »

Offline A Decent Fist

That's a hefty price increase since Naughty Boy 13 paid £200 for his half-hour before Christmas.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=363700.0

Offline justforfun93

That's a hefty price increase since Naughty Boy 13 paid £200 for his half-hour before Christmas.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=363700.0

Hm.. so it is. Also worth pointing out the female I saw wasnt the one in that profile / review 

Offline Hazz9902

Hm.. so it is. Also worth pointing out the female I saw wasnt the one in that profile / review

Hmm wonder who the girl was then this time

I’m tempted but not sure at that price cause I would want the full hour

Baffled though cause the TS individual page charges £150 for the hour so an extra £250 for the girl to be in there isn’t good value imo.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Chrisb79

I called and text yesterday and after about an hour I got a reply.

Was quoted £400 for an hour and I haggled £250 for half hour. Unfortunately, they couldn’t do the time I was free.

I was sent a pic of the female and her Twitter is @Tatiwegintimate

Was also told to see just the female it’s £180 an hour

Offline hicf777

Do you think full sex between the two of them was on the cards in the 1hr?

Tatiweg is stunning on her twitter.. great thick pussy lips..
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yoda71

Looks like Beatrix is now banned from BP- at least thats what the URL says