Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kate Valentina - Earls Court  (Read 11393 times)

Offline Trufight3r

External Link/Members Only

Ts Kate Valentina, somebody I’ve wanted to meet for a long time but her prices have always been out of my reach. Anyways, recently saw she had put these down and as she’d always been on my list decided to go for 15 mins for £100.
Comms, well it’s definitely a hard to get a hold of and you’ve really got to keep at it. It took a while to finally set up a meet middle of last week.
Kept me waiting a while when I did arrive however I was willing to look past this when I saw her.
Looks and body wise possibly the most attractive TS I’ve been with. Only vesper for me comes close.
She puts you at ease instantly and she was chatty throughout.
Onto the punt itself, started with me sucking her off and she’s gets nice and hard. Her cock is quite big, probably about 7-8 inches and I really enjoyed myself and she was very playful whilst this was going on.
Then she proceeded to give me perhaps the best blowjob I’ve had full stop. Her lips, her hands everywhere writhing in multiple different positions I almost came in a minute. Had to hold myself back. She asked where I wanted to finish which I said her mouth which was no problems. Came a lot and then she proceeded to the bathroom.
Finished with some chit chat, she really is lovely and went happy on my way.
For a short meet got almost all that I wanted. Next time I’ll have to ask to kiss her. She asked at the start what I wanted to do and stupidly I didn’t bring it up. I’d brought it up beforehand in messages but that all went out of my mind as I was caught up in how good looking she was and then how good the blowjob was.
Definitely a positive. Hard to get a hold of but somebody I’ve always wanted to meet and now can cross this off my list.
Would I meet again, as long as the timings matched definitely.

Offline Trufight3r

No she did not.
It was a short meet and I didn’t ask her to.
Perhaps in a longer meet she would and definitely think she could. She got very hard.

Offline Domination

I've been aching to see her for a while. Saw her a few years ago she is majestic. Is her rate really 200 ph? tks

Offline Trufight3r

Well I saw her only for 15 mins and she had rates advertised a few weeks ago at £100 for 15 mins and £150 for 30 mins.
She’s removed those rates and only left the 1 hour one.
She’s very hard to get a hold of and her rates often fluctuate. I just managed to catch her at a time when her rates were decent.
Best of luck if you’re going to try see her again.

Offline pantywetter

She’s a babe even by female standards.  Wowzers.

Offline Convince Me

"Due to personal preference I tend not to meet men over the age of 40, but unlike a lot of other girls, I welcome black men. I never discriminate against race."

£250 for 60 or £150 for 30.

Offline Luckyjim529

Wow! Thanks for review, added to hot list!

Offline tantraman

Looks and body wise possibly the most attractive TS I’ve been with ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... I can appreciate :wacko:

Offline Type937GTS

More gems External Link/Members Only

Especially clips 8, 19 & 33...oh to be on the end of that tip

« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 08:16:28 am by Type937GTS »

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 10:37:57 am by tantraman »

Offline Luckyjim529

I just contacted her and she said she’s out of london but would come back for not less than £1,000. Sadly I can’t afford that!

Offline Malik

She is so beautiful in real life beautiful and cute

Offline A Decent Fist

She is so beautiful in real life beautiful and cute

Oh yeah? Did you meet her? Perhaps you might share the experience. Or is your one review posted in 2016 after joining in 2015 all you can manage?

At least you prompted me to look her up again on Birchplace. She seems to have adopted a radical new short-haired image. Still hot though...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wrappedgoanna69

That photo is about two years old I think.

Offline Ivor Hunch

More gems External Link/Members Only

Especially clips 8, 19 & 33...oh to be on the end of that tip

Gems including bareback penetration- is this an issue with this SP?

Offline Type937GTS

Gems including bareback penetration- is this an issue with this SP?

Isn't that common with OF content? I'd imagine it's for the filming only rather than an option that stretches to clients

Offline Ligan

Isn't that common with OF content? I'd imagine it's for the filming only rather than an option that stretches to clients

Goes both ways really. I've never bothered about BB on only fans though if it's clear another performer is involved