Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pink salons and soaplands in Japan?  (Read 3100 times)

Offline 1599337

Anyone been to japan and tried these?
I was reading up on some stuff about pink salons recently and they sound like they'd be fun if i could find one, basically a cheap and cheerful blowjob from the sounds of it. Good soaplands might be a bit too pricey for foreigners though even though i like the idea
Only trouble I'd imagine with the pink salons is knowing which ones are any good

Offline YOY

Not all pink salons accept a foreigner especially on busier nights.  If you go with Japanese friends that will help.  Girls are not always attractive and may be older or larger but its quite dark and they get the job done.  Salons are quite open like a hotel lobby or cafe with the lights out.

Emotion and Dio in Gotanda are in the same building.  Its a few minutes on the local train and the place in near Gotanda station.
External Link/Members Only
Google maps shows the place and the board with the price on 4,000Yen but it can be 10,000Yen.  The price is different depending on time of day and how busy it is and whether you are a foreigner.  Morning is cheapest.

Offline sparkus

A BJ for £25 (2021 prices) seems quite good VFM!

Perhaps Liz Truss should have negotiated a better trade deal.

Offline Colston36

Watch this

UTTERLY FASCINATING! Good to know Japan has shit TV too. Many years ago when I went to Japan briefly taxis would not stop to pick you up if you were a foreigner. The reason was the drivers did not like to show they did not know the correct way to behave with a foreigner.

Offline sparkus

Once you do your research it looks a ridiculous idea, TBH.

Rates are extortionate.

Venues routinely discriminate against non-Japanese anyway.

For all the cost of getting there and staying there you could just spend it on whores here.

I did like the sound of one venue where the deal is that you sit with different girls in turn and snog them while getting their chebs out for a play. It even allows foreigners. But you have to speak Japanese :dash:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:37:00 am by sparkus »

Offline Rayray23k

Having been to Japan 5 times,  I've managed to satisfy my curiosity at THC in Shinjuku. You dont need to speak Japanese as most of the girls understand English and like many things in Japan,  you use a vending machine to choose the girl, costume and services.  Once paid for you go the the room and they'll do your business so you don't even have to talk to them if you don't or can't.
However although it is fascinating and decorative,  the sex it self isn't all that as they tend to let you do all the work urgo squeeky sac of potato.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 11:32:55 am by Rayray23k »

Offline subswiper

Haven't been to Japan but 7 Heaven is a Japanese style pinsaro/pink salon in Bangkok, Sukhumvit 33, worth a try if you're there. Has attractive girls, no oldies or heffers, and is oriented towards Japanese customers (they all keep their pubic hair and do the little squealing noises).

Offline sparkus

Haven't been to Japan but 7 Heaven is a Japanese style pinsaro/pink salon in Bangkok, Sukhumvit 33, worth a try if you're there. Has attractive girls, no oldies or heffers, and is oriented towards Japanese customers (they all keep their pubic hair and do the little squealing noises).

Damnit, wish I'd known, rather than being fellated in public by an old maid that time.

Offline simon07

I was refused entry to pink salons in Tokyo in 2018. Not keen on foreigners and cater for local Japanese guys.

Offline sparkus

I was refused entry to pink salons in Tokyo in 2018. Not keen on foreigners and cater for local Japanese guys.

A mate who works for a big bank out there and makes plenty tried to splash the cash to get in. No dice.
Later someone he met said they have blanket ban on foreigners due to Chinese unsavouries, US servicemen and Russian sailors :dash:

Offline BaldEagle

A mate who works for a big bank out there and makes plenty tried to splash the cash to get in. No dice.
Later someone he met said they have blanket ban on foreigners due to Chinese unsavouries, US servicemen and Russian sailors :dash:

Having had to put up with the ignorance of the Chinese tourists and American Servicemen on my trips to Asia and the Russians (in general) in Spain and Dubai, it's hard to blame the Japanese for not allowing entry to gaijin in general. It's just a shame that the rest of us are being tarred with the same brush.  :(

Offline r99ron

darling harbour in yoshiwara is known for being foreigner friendly, though do note there's meaningful difference vs the photographs.

Offline ukgreeting

only soapland have honban (penetrations)

Online Marmalade

Having been to Japan 5 times,  I've managed to satisfy my curiosity at THC in Shinjuku. You dont need to speak Japanese as most of the girls understand English and like many things in Japan,  you use a vending machine to choose the girl, costume and services.  Once paid for you go the the room and they'll do your business so you don't even have to talk to them if you don't or can't.
However although it is fascinating and decorative,  the sex it self isn't all that as they tend to let you do all the work urgo squeeky sac of potato.

According to the menu / list of services, there's no sex, covered bj, fingering and RO but no penetration. Prices starting at 22,000 yen (about £130) and not necessarily genuine japanese.

The HJ only places are cheaper, e.g. a pretty come-inside girl takes you to a pew (like a church pew), takes your money, says woman will be with you in a moment, low lighting and some older woman comes and gives you hj . And even that is very hush-hush giggle-giggle. Whereas prices quoted for FS genuine Japanese girl make mind boggle-boggle.  :scare: