Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kelly Anny - Aberdeen  (Read 3611 times)

Offline takemymoney

Seen this beauty in Aberdeen this week, in an apartment a little out of town but nice and clean. Was greeted at the door by a tall blonde goddess dressed in red lingerie looking absolute amazing.
Was offered a shower on arrival but had just had one prior to driving there so wasn’t required, £120 for 30mins, about the going rate or perhaps slightly more. Paperwork out the way she proceeded to kiss me and led my hand inside her pants, her cock getting harder and harder she told me to suck her then she sucked my cock she asked if she could fuck me but she looked pretty big and wasn’t feeling like it so I fucked her doggy then missionary, she said she was going to cum, which she did about 25mins in. Got cleaned up and that was that.
We chatted for a bit, she said she is in town for Xmas, her English is very good and she is a really friendly girl. Might see her again before she leaves
Great experience, would return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline suttonporksword

I have seen Kelly Anne and I also had a great time with her, she is absolutely beautiful and provides a fantastic experience