Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hennah- Birmingham  (Read 1688 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy_Hennah (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Cheetah_321

Profile : External Link/Members Only

British Indian

Communication
Excellent replied promptly to text messages

Booking arranged for yesterday afternoon.

Profile states you can pop as many time as you wish, ask how many times in 30 was replied back with once in 30, 2 times in an hour.

So agreed for 30mins but could potentially do 1 hour depending on traffic on the m6.

Venue : Apartments near tesco express not far from mailbox if i remember right.

Once outside i called and was buzzed in, told me room no and what floor. Door opened, was surprised as she was good looking, 5ft 7 on her profile was accurate as im 5’8. Facially was fairly attractive. Wore a black short skirt type dress. Sounds like shes from Oxford posh type lol.

Was told to remove everything and sit on bed, as she went to store the paperwork which i agreed to do an hour. (150)

Comes back and says no touching to the hair. Keeps her bra and panties on and gets the rubber on and gives oral with her hair facing towards you. Cant see anything apart from hair lol. Nothing special in terms techniques, used tongue few times.

After 10 minutes said to get on top, again kept bra on and faced down so you could only see hair with no eye contact or even a face in sight. Which is quite annoying as i prefer to see the person not hair lol. Popped after 5 mins cleaned up myself.

Spoke for about 10 minutes then asked whether to go for round 2 or if we should at least get dressed as its cold... opted for the round 2 which was same no remove of entire clothing and only wanted same on top position. After doing the deed she got dressed and started clearing up and tidying the bedsheets. Only 40 mins in, didn’t really want to stay to be honest. Prefer a gfe but she didn’t seem interested.

No kissing at all, barely any touching or even any cuddles.

Paying 150 I probably could have done better. Others might prefer this but I certainly prefer to have kisses and cuddles in between. Probably won’t return as i didn’t enjoy it but also it wasn’t a negative. Neutral for me, maybe better for some.

Apologies if the review isn’t good, I’m not really good at this sort of thing, but it’s good to give something back! Any tips appreciated!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:45:03 pm by Cheetah_321 »

Offline Neromatrix

I have seen hennah about 3 years ago. I remember her allowing light kissing,  but complaining alot about not touching her breasts as she had surgery.

From my recollection see spent alot of time just talking and in my opinion it was a time wasting tool. Did shag her doggy and she is fit to be honest. But there are better out there for that price.

Offline slimdude1

This is a negative mate, sounds like you got robbed of your money!!

£150 and you can't touch her hair??

Offline smiley9

I saw her 9 years ago then she was a student who gave FK and OWO  :yahoo:

This is before the surgery when she was an all natural attractive girl. She could come across as a "Treat me like a Princess type"  :lol:  But I am not sure about the Posh bit she told me she was from Wolverhampton  :timeout:

Wouldn't see her now at those prices and lack of services  :dash:

:drinks:

Offline Cheetah_321

She mentioned Bicester, Yeh i wont be seeing her again with the lack of services. In future best to take 30minute option when it's the first meeting. I guess i learnt the hard way. Maybe she didn't like me? thats why i thought she may give a better service to someone she finds attractive? Didn't know she had surgery as i never got to see the pair anyway haha lol.

Offline alibirmingham

Regardless of how much the punt was (cheap or expensive) surely the least you can expect is the option to get the wg naked if that’s what you prefer. I’d be so pissed if I had just wasted £150 notes to be sucked off by cousin IT from the Adams family

Offline Juankerr

She used to work at the Birmingham parlour Funplace years back when she was known as Ameera. I never met her but she had a good reputation back then, I guess times have changed.

Thanks for the review Cheetah  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Cheetah_321

Yes has gone but will return when she is working again. As she has never appeared in my searches previously. Have still got her saved to hotlist. So will let you know if it reappears

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes has gone but will return when she is working again. As she has never appeared in my searches previously. Have still got her saved to hotlist. So will let you know if it reappears

When you click the profile you get the following message:

The following problem(s) were detected:
The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences.

This usually means that the profile has been permanently deleted and highly unlikely to return. SP whose profile have been deleted or hacked ernd up having to create a new profile.

I suspect her profile has been deleted permanently, hope to be proved wrong.

Offline Cheetah_321

Yeh must have been in a hurry to spend the money lol. I won’t be returning to her anyways. Will have to check elsewhere when the pocket fills. Thank UKP and you guys!

Offline Cheetah_321

Looks like she’s back for today.