Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cream me peach - Wolverhampton  (Read 2689 times)

1 review(s) for cream-me peach (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 12Daniel

To everybody, avoid this thief.... Did book her for 2 hrs, came to place, sat in room, been told to wait two minutes.... After 5 min came down some black bloke saying is his flat and what am doing here....  With some piece of metal in his hands and phone calling his mates been kick out without punt and money....
Can't believe she's still has got a courage to advertise....  Same sort of thief like Lisa in Dudley....
Avoid, avoid, avoid

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:01:47 am by Sinz »

Offline Sinz

MarcT

To everybody, avoid this thief.... Did book her for 2 hrs, came to place, sat in room, been told to wait two minutes.... After 5 min came down some black bloke saying is his flat and what am doing here....  With some piece of metal in his hands and phone calling his mates been kick out without punt and money....
Can't believe she's still has got a courage to advertise....  Same sort of thief like Lisa in Dudley....
Avoid, avoid, avoid

How much did you pay for 2 hours?

The quest continues

Odd Job

She was a street worker in Wolves. Barebacker as well.

Offline curry

She was a street worker in Wolves. Barebacker as well.

She still is a street worker in Wolves. Barebacker as well.

Offline Littlefoot

Avoid, avoid, avoid

Sounds scary! Thanks for the warning. I'd of shit myself  :scare:

Offline Mikemike87

Paid £30 for suck and a fuck she was wearing a black cat suit 5 min after sucking I said bend over to which she said no. I said I paid £30 FOR suck and a fuck she said you don't tell me what to do. Calls a man while condom still on my dick I said I still have 10 minutes she said your time almost up.

The man was an old black man around 50 or 60 looked like a smackhead. She starts scream saying she going to call the police and talking about pressing a panic button. Which I replied panic button you can't came afford heating room was freezing.

The man is stood there dressed like a tramp I said she going to cause you alot of trouble. Then he says to her why you doing these things. Fully dressed now part from my shoes were left at the door, if I'd have my shoes on I would of put up a fight. Tired to open the door it's locked turned to the old man talked patwa I'm half Jamaican open we door. Noticed he was stood by a walking stick really does look like a smackhead with mobility problems. Should of stayed at home for want. The room is the loving room she pulled out a cushion with 1 pilliow. The area is ghetto right by Sainsbury in wolves will give the number as well seeing as she missed me off number 15. Be wary bad service it's just 2 smackhead looking to make some fast cash. I learned never leave your shoes in the other room if your going for a punt.  It was only  £30 so nothing really but to smack heads it's  £3000.

Offline Littlefoot

Can't this one be blacklisted?

Offline ilovitbig

Looks like i missed the bullet with this one , agreed a meet  about 18 months ago, but she never sent any address. PHEW.

Offline Sinz

Looks like i missed the bullet with this one , agreed a meet  about 18 months ago, but she never sent any address. PHEW.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hopefully you are still not waiting

Offline Pablo02

Paid £30 for suck and a fuck she was wearing a black cat suit 5 min after sucking I said bend over to which she said no. I said I paid £30 FOR suck and a fuck she said you don't tell me what to do. Calls a man while condom still on my dick I said I still have 10 minutes she said your time almost up.

The man was an old black man around 50 or 60 looked like a smackhead. She starts scream saying she going to call the police and talking about pressing a panic button. Which I replied panic button you can't came afford heating room was freezing.

The man is stood there dressed like a tramp I said she going to cause you alot of trouble. Then he says to her why you doing these things. Fully dressed now part from my shoes were left at the door, if I'd have my shoes on I would of put up a fight. Tired to open the door it's locked turned to the old man talked patwa I'm half Jamaican open we door. Noticed he was stood by a walking stick really does look like a smackhead with mobility problems. Should of stayed at home for want. The room is the loving room she pulled out a cushion with 1 pilliow. The area is ghetto right by Sainsbury in wolves will give the number as well seeing as she missed me off number 15. Be wary bad service it's just 2 smackhead looking to make some fast cash. I learned never leave your shoes in the other room if your going for a punt.  It was only  £30 so nothing really but to smack heads it's  £3000.

The old man could have been her dad  :D