Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kink in Bangkok and Pattaya  (Read 1355 times)

Offline nbarnes

Hey all.

Long time UK punter away going to Thailand for a few weeks soon. Plan is to hit BKK and Pattaya, but willing to cgo anywhere in the country.

I am an unapologetic pervert and like bdsm and kinky shit.
I do have some experience of the massage scene in Thailand, which I generally prefer to the gogo scene.

What I am looking for is kink, so domme / slavegirls with FS (or at minimum BBJ). I am a switch, so would like to do both sub and dom if possible.

More private places, more massage / private houses rather than barbar/Demonia (these seem pricey and don't mix sex with kink, which is what I am after.)

One of my faves is Analisa massage, that does massage with strapons, prostrate etc. But they don't do kink fully.

Anyone got any suggestions? :drinks:
I know about Thai domina, but they say there is no FS, and while they look like good value, it's still a lot of cash!

Cheers  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 08:06:51 am by nbarnes »

Online Jeffers77

Someone told be about "The Castle" in Pattaya, not been, not my thing but look it up.

but for private I guess you need to contact Freelancers.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 02:18:45 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline nbarnes

Thanks for coming back - Castle looks like a bit more like 'Club' sort of vibe. This is what I didn't want, as it seems like it could get expensive and I'll have a mistress on my hands that doesn't do FS.

I was hoping there would be an European/Amsterdam style Privehuis that would do this sort of thing.

Oh well, will have to have some vanilla fun in the massage parlours in the meantime...

Online Jeffers77

Oh I heard about this place by the way External Link/Members Only
Might be more your thing?? (Prices there too).