Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too hot to punt?  (Read 3140 times)

Offline pewpewpew

Personally I don't care if it's hot or cold, but I have found that on hotter days a lot of girls just don't put any effort in. I was going to find a girl to shag today but I feel that the chance of disappointment is higher.

Any one else have the same idea?

Offline Fkk

Went to a club aboard and it was hot. Girls could only do half an hour as it was too hot.

Offline NigelF

Personally I don't care if it's hot or cold, but I have found that on hotter days a lot of girls just don't put any effort in. I was going to find a girl to shag today but I feel that the chance of disappointment is higher.

Any one else have the same idea?

There might be some answers in the many previous threads where this has been discussed, e.g.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256263  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201893
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148379

Personally I think the chance of disappointment is slightly higher. Partly because the WG might be more uncomfortable and mainly because I'm likely to be more uncomfortable in the heat and therefore enjoy the punt a bit less. If the WG has aircon though I don't think it really matters.

Having said all that I rarely let the heat put me off. Only when it's so hot that it actually affects my horniness do I refrain!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 06:23:13 pm by NigelF »

Offline willie loman

When its so hot walking is an effort, punting is a daft idea.

Offline B4bcock

I hate it when a girl is hot and clammy and my hands tend to stick to her body, instead of moving smoothly over it.

Offline Fkk

I hate it when a girl is hot and clammy and my hands tend to stick to her body, instead of moving smoothly over it.

Got to agree with you on this. Nothing worse.

Offline Blackpool Rock

When its so hot walking is an effort, punting is a daft idea.
At least you don't have that problem so much North of the border though I believe it actually reached double figures in a couple of places yesterday  :D

Personally I can't take the heat and have on occasions struggled getting properly hard when i'm too hot, I did used to specifically punt at Sandys a few times when it was hot as they has decent air con in every room  :thumbsup:

Offline SayLess

It would be a real shame if the working girls don't work during the hotter days. Something about the hotter weather makes me much hornier.

Offline Yankee41

my 2 punts last week resulted in me having to carry around a towel and stop the action mid pump so I could wipe my face and stop my eyes from stinging with sweat.  I felt it really killed the mood.  I am waiting for cooler weather or a girl with ac.

Offline sub_marine

I once punted with a SA bird that even put on her electric blanket, and we got under it for a start, but way too hot, the last 10 mins was a frantic doggy session that had us both dripping in sweat, no problem sliding a hand over each other body then, we were both drenched

Offline Malvolio

In my case the dreaded leg cramps make an appearance when it's too hot.  When it's really hot like it was on Friday there's no way I'm punting - just getting to the punt would wear me out.

Online MrDizzy

In my case the dreaded leg cramps make an appearance when it's too hot.  When it's really hot like it was on Friday there's no way I'm punting - just getting to the punt would wear me out.

I empathise entirely.
Last year, when we had a weekend of record-high temperatures in London, I ended up punting with an SP whose flat was like an oven. During a hasty change of position from doggy to CG, my right leg cramped up in the heat and shot out rigid, as though I were trying to emulate Bruce Lee, resulting in my kicking the SP in the tit and knocking her off the bed. Mortified, I desperately tried to apologise through gritted teeth and agony.

Offline Cum_again

When it gets hot enough you build up a layer of lubricating sweat and it becomes joyously filthy again. 

But the bit before that is just sticky and yuck

Offline Logamimo

Love shagging a nice sweaty woman - the sight of sweat running down her tits does it for me  :thumbsup:

Online advent2016

Today is another really hot day, 37C

Unless there is proper ice cold Air con it's too hot for me to punt at my time of life.  20 years ago I punted in Egypt without AC and Mumbai and didn't have a problem.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Today is another really hot day, 37C

Unless there is proper ice cold Air con it's too hot for me to punt at my time of life.  20 years ago I punted in Egypt without AC and Mumbai and didn't have a problem.
Yeah I punted today without air con, started off ok in mish but by the time i'd turned her over for doggy my boner started to wilt and I knew it wasn't coming back hard enough to penetrate, sweat was dripping off me like I was in the gym at peak workout  :thumbsdown:
Still eventually managed CIM though  :thumbsup:

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

When it gets hot enough you build up a layer of lubricating sweat and it becomes joyously filthy again. 

But the bit before that is just sticky and yuck

Amen to that......Joyous filth.....bit like a nuro B2B which always makes me giggle like I'm being tickled..

For those of us who think it's too hot....would it be a good idea to take a dyson type tower AC fan to a longer punt?    I'm sure the SP wouldn't mind.. :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

I had a session for 90 minutes earlier today in a basement flat. Baking outside. Cool inside.
I took things slowly and it didn't get sweaty until the 5 minutes before the climax.

Offline James

i avoid punting in heat too. i have found some girls use the excuse its to hot to get proper close. Hotels are usually the best for punts, they have air con well most do
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bonker

Offline southern punter

Yep was planning to try and arrange something this weekend but it's so hot I don't think I can be bothered.  The fact that none of the SPs I've contacted are responding doesn't help. I think I'm stuck in no-feedback vicious circle, it's was the same last year  :dash:

Offline hendrix

Managed a punt this morning before it got too hot. Still a sweatfest though!