Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Leeloo / Anfield, Liverpool  (Read 1052 times)

5 review(s) for Miriam Marie (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Moon

This is my first review here, so please feel free to advise me about style, length etc. (Too long? Too detailed? Not detailed enough?)

Sweet Leeloo: A Polish girl, aged around 30 and her AW pics are accurate. Her preferred name is Suzan. She's pretty, fit and smiley. English is very good and she has a good sense of humour.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location: She is based in Anfield, Liverpool (not in the centre but not far out). There is on-street parking but I'd avoid driving there on match days as there are resident-only parking notices all over the place. I was booked in for late afternoon and had no problem parking. I'm not familiar with the area but it seemed safe when I went. Her house is a clean and pleasant terraced house. The action room was also clean, tidy and warm and had an en-suite bathroom with a hand-held shower over the bath.
Business: I had booked for an hour (£100) and didn't feel rushed at all. We actually went over by about 5 minutes, with no problem.
Appointment: By phone - she likes to speak first - then confirmed on AW and by text.

The Action: When Suzan opened the door, I was very impressed. I’d asked her to wear a minidress and high heels and she looked fantastic in her thigh-length minidress. Bra and thong were hiding underneath the dress (no stockings). After a quick ‘hello’ kiss, I followed her upstairs (nice view) and we sorted out the paperwork, shower, etc. On my returning to the bedroom, Suzan put on some music and a revolving disco light, which gave a swirly (and quite pleasant) look to the room.

Stage 1 - Kissing: We kissed. Now…I’m a great admirer of another young lady (but from Manchester) who can kiss superbly – Hot & Horny Hannah. But, at the risk of being struck by lightning, I have to say that Suzan could give even Triple H some pointers in the DFK area. (I’d love to watch them kiss each other….)  Suzan is wide-mouthed, wet, slightly messy and enthusiastic with plenty of tongue action. It’s not forced or ‘by the book’ – it felt extremely sensuous and, as this is one of my favourite actions, I was standing to attention very quickly and anticipating good things in the OWO department. I was pleased to feel Suzan groping me during this (no other word for it, I was groped!). Her hands were all over the place - around my back, on my arse, pulling my face even closer to hers and rubbing my cock through my jeans. She encouraged me to grope her too, placing my hands on her tits so I could feel them through her dress and then she pulled up her dress to waist level so I could stroke her arse. Shortly afterwards she pulled off her thong (still tongueing my tonsils) and I was able to feel her wet pussy.

Stage 2 - Blowjob: My jeans were unzipped and she sat on the edge of the bed to start OWO. That mouth and tongue were put to good use again and I could happily have remained standing there for the remainder of our time together. We got horizontal on the bed, the dress and bra came off and I suggested to Suzan that we should make this an oral-only session. (I like to leave something for next time.) She had no problem with this and continued to devour my cock and balls in many inventive ways for most of our time together. Not deep throat, but plenty deep enough for me. Is there any better sight than watching a girl sucking and licking your cock with her hair falling over your stomach? I returned the favour to give myself a calm-down break and gave her a good licking. She has a very nice and responsive pussy. She says she doesn’t cum easily but gratifyingly seemed to achieve some kind of result via my tongue after about 10 minutes. Maybe she did, maybe not - she thanked me though so that was nice.

Stage 3 - CIM: More kissing, cock-sucking, ball-licking and so on, until (with about 15 minutes left) I could hold on no longer and I came strongly into her mouth. 'Strongly' is not an adequate description. This is where she showed her other skill…she continued to use her tongue to stroke the underneath of the head of my cock while I was shooting and this prolonged my orgasm for what felt like ages. It was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had in a girl’s mouth. Once she realised I’d finished, Suzan swallowed the lot and made sure she’d got it all out of me, swallowing the remainder too. Then she said ‘You can cum again if you like’.  I wish…!  I’m a 1-cummer even under normal circumstances and that orgasm used up at least a week’s sperm production! I felt as if I’d been turned inside out. Suzan then offered me a massage (which was very nice indeed) and we spent the rest of the appointment doing that and chatting about all sorts - music, Poland, England, spunk. (Apparently mine  tasted of almonds...is that good or bad, I wonder?)

Summary: Suzan is a pleasant and polite Polish girl (best Polish girl I've visited), her English is very good and she laughs often. Very pretty, fit body, smallish but perky boobs with hard nipples, long legs. Superb kissing, and OWO/CIM with what can only be described as ‘Orgasm Enhancement’. She gave every impression of enjoying our meeting, which made it more enjoyable for me too. Highly recommended, very good VFM and I will visit again.

Al Reet

Good review BM, your experience pretty much exactly echoes mine, and I can confirm her standards certainly don't drop on repeat visits  :D

Online hungrypunt

Thanks lads, shes not fr from me and Ive eyed her up a few times...Im progressing to a booking on the strength of that last 3 reviews i seen

:)

Offline WelshClipper

Excellent! My new Manchester airport girl. Just what I was looking for. Thanks :hi: