Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY BELLUCCI in Liverpool  (Read 1850 times)

16 review(s) for NAUGHTY BELLUCCI (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Exotically springing from my reggae reggae sauce hotlist comes this lass. I decided I needed a birthday treat and my reward for being a good lad would be this lass, after all, everybody likes chocolate on their birthday don't they? She's above my regular price budget and outside my usual radar but as the old saying goes I had money in my pocket and time on my hands.

Comms.... no problem with comms, I had sounded her out via email and called the number on the profile to have a natter and arrange my day and times. She answered the phone straight away and talked comfortably from the off. Full address passed on immediately.

Venue... nice clean flat in a modern Liverpool city centre block. Plenty of free parking very nearby but out of eye shot if that's your preference. I can't say what the evening turns into but daytime punting felt safe enough to leave my motor.

Looks... Yes, it's her in the pictures, to be honest I'd say they're not shopped or messed with. She's a very good looking dark girl with quite a strong foreign accent. She's quite slim with an average pair of perky tits and fantastic firm round arse. She's got a nice bonny face, basically, she's as good looking as her pictures belie.

The action... I knock on the door and she answers dressed as requested in hold ups, heels, lbd and  a beaming smile. I'm ushered in and offered a drink and a shower if required, I'm clean and not thirsty but keen to get to business. Brass sorted and I've got my seedy hands running all over this very fit dark lasses body, her arse cheeks are rock solid to my touch and squeeze as I'm removing her clothing bit by bit.
She's a little light on the kisses though, no snogs, just lip closed kisses (which is usually a no no for me but the sight of this dark body gyrating herself against me has me stood to attention like a bloody iron bar.
Onto the bed and I'm not looking to go podging just yet, I want explore her body, I get her laid face down on the bed and feast my eyes on that fabulous rump.
I'm in exploration mode with my hands, lips, tongue and eyes. I roll her over and work my way down her chocolate body stopping off at her nipples to give em a good old suck and nibble which has em stood up like two little African soldiers. Eventually I reach her dark pussy for a good old lapping, opening up the chocolate wrapper reveals the pink contents which I do my best oral gig on, she don't like fingers inside but is ok to be fingered with a condom on your fingers, I'm ok with that, condom on hand and a slip two fingers in to compliment my lapping. This lot has her puffing and panting until I come up for some air requesting some 69.
Over we go, I'm on my back and she climbs on for some 69, I'm back to enjoying terrys chocolate pink whilst she goes to town with the owo. After quite a time at 69 she lifts herself up whilst still sucking and I look down my body to see her bloody devouring my cock, bloody hell, she's going to town here, no false hand action, her palms are flat on the bed and head is going up and down like a bloody yo yo.

I request it's podging time, she sits up from the sucking, burying my face in her pussy and slips a coat on and climbs on in reverse cg. This makes a great sight with this lass rocking back and forth grinding my cock into her.
I suggest she spins round for some regular cg, without coming out of her she spins round to fuck my brains out, squatting and grinding has me fighting the urge, I manage to keep some semblance of control.
Doggy is next, over go and what a sight, that arse is pointing back at me beckoning me on, who am I too argue. In I plunge, grab her cheeks and pump away feeling 21 again (a quick site of myself in the mirror reminds me that 21 is just a thought ha ha).
From doggy we go to mish, mish is great, sweaty and close contact. She grips me like a vyce whilst I'm podging away, her legs are locked on my back, pulling me in deeper whilst her arms have me clamped so close your couldn't get a fag paper between us, I've got one arm behind her neck and the other under her arse (I couldn't keep my hands off that arse).
I pump away in mish until I pop in bag (no cim from this lass so I'm happy use my bag) and carry on pumping but the deed is done and out I flop.
She does all of the cleaning up of me. I asked her how long we've got and I've done 45 minutes of groping, sucking, licking, podging and popping.
I'm happy with my lot there, bit of a message and a natter sees my hour away.
I leave happy, drained and smiling. She shows me out without a stitch on, one more slap of that arse and I'm on my way to my motor.

To sum up... She really is as good looking as her pictures, if you want to podge a genuinely fit dark girl then this is where you'll be going. She's at the top end on the money and gives you a good old seeing to, I defy anybody not to get carried away watching this lass bounce in your cock. She's light on the kisses (which had me concerned at the very start) but made up for it through the rest of the punt.

Would I recommend... Yes, if you've got the urge to try some rich chocolate you'll need to go a long way to find any better.

Would I return... as I said my opening paragraph, she was a birthday treat to myself and well out of usual distance radar. I couldn't see her again without at least half a day off work. So, I would return but it won't be regular just for the mileage and time involved getting to and from her. If I were closer then yes.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:51:34 pm by cueball »

yorkshire123

Great review buddy & glad you had a decent birthday punt   :hi:

The lack of full on kissing is a shame but if I think back to the first few times I saw her she was a little reluctant to open up in that way.
I'm not willing to say how many times I saw Luna before my sabbatical but I dare say I probably paid for a few flights back to Portugal & her willingness to snog my face off was probably down to familiarity?

The rubber wrapped fingers are a new one?

It's very refreshing to see an ex parlour girl break out on her own & seems to making a good fist of it.

Note to self.........cueball reviews now on ignore  :D

Online frankc

Happy Birthday CB... :drinks:

Nice review there mate, must admit she's been on my radar for a while but scouse land is a touch too far for me. Looks fit though and body wise she's just my type......

Offline con-a-ser

Happy Birthday CB... :drinks:

Nice review there mate, must admit she's been on my radar for a while but scouse land is a touch too far for me. Looks fit though and body wise she's just my type......

Yes I was lucky enough to see her when she first came to this country & was working at LM

satnav

I went to see her ages ago very enthusiastic little rabbit she is shame about the non kissing and no cim/facials and she stuck her finger up satnavs trap two in a mad rough kinda way eeeeww not mind kind of thing in any way shape or form but overall she is deffo worth the punt