Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie - Swan Thai Massage - City Centre Manchester.  (Read 14383 times)

Offline Goldfinch

Date :        29/2/20
Duration : 30 mins
Cost :        £25 + £20 for HE
Lady :        Natalie,Spanish,25,5ft 3in,short blonde hair,size 10-12
Comms :   walked in off the street.

External Link/Members Only

It's been almost 12 months since my last massage,and I've become a real wanker during that time,its saved me some money,but I thought I would give my right hand a rest,and let someone else do the honours. ;)

A quick search online for massage in Manchester,showed up a new place that opened on Jan 8th,Swan Thai Massage on Faulkner Street,not far from Portland Street,I knew the area well,so thought I would give this place a try.

Siamese Thai Spa is on the ground floor,I visited here a few years ago,but,up another flight of stairs on the 1st floor is Swan Thai Massage.
A press on the door bell and I was quickly let in by a Thai lady,probably in her 40's,who wasn't particularly attractive,and I was prepared to walk at this stage if she was going to be doing the massage,luckily,she said a young lady will be doing the massage,I paid the £25 for 30 minutes and was shown to a room,the heater was put on,the lighting dimmed and she left the room for me to undress.

A few minutes later,there was a knock on the door and Natalie walked in,dressed in a skimpy black top and black leggings.
She later told me she was 25,Spanish (could of been Romanian,but the service I received,didn't indicate this,unless i found the exception and a Rom who delivers a good service),and has worked at various massage places over the last 5 years.

I found her reasonably attractive and opted for a soft massage and was told to lay face down.
No towel was used to cover my arse,which was a good start,and the cc swipes and reach unders started immediately,this continued along with a decent massage of my back and legs for about 15 mins.

I was asked to turn over and a brief massage of my legs,then the offer of extras was mentioned,i asked what was available,and she said HE £30,Naked HE £50 or B2B for £100 :wackogirl: I told her this was way too much and I usually only pay £20 for a HE everywhere else,she hesitated,but agreed to £20,unlike some girls,she didn't ask for the money up front.

She grabbed the oil she had previously used when I was on my front,and positioned herself between my legs,cupped my balls and started stroking my shaft,this had the desired effect,and I quickly got hard. ;)
I had to stop her once as my circumcised bellend has always been sensitive  :scare: and told her to concentrate on the shaft instead.
I was allowed to touch her decent sized tits over her clothes and 3 or 4 minutes later,I shot my load. :yahoo:
She cleaned me up with wet wipes,and warned me that they would be very cold,but i still nearly jumped off the table. :scare:

Paid her the £20 and asked if a shower was available,and was shown to a small shower room.
Had a hot shower with Radox shower Gel and back to the room to get dressed.

A hug from Natalie on the way out,and I left with a spring in my step and balls a little lighter. :)

An enjoyable 30 minutes spent with a friendly girl,who was keen to please,and made sure I had a good time. :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 03:41:40 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline aae

Cheers GF. Glad you had a decent time after a longish hiatus.

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers GF. Glad you had a decent time after a longish hiatus.

Thanks pal. :thumbsup:

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks Gold. Sounds good but a bit expensive, as you could have had FS at the nearby Cosmopolitan for the same price or £5 less.

Also I don't like that she tried to rip you off with the extras costs. Well done for standing your ground :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 07:34:02 am by Rack Admirer »

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks Gold. Sounds good but a bit expensive, as you could have had FS at the nearby Cosmopolitan for the same price or £5 less.

Also I don't like that she tried to rip you off with the extras costs. Well done for standing your ground :thumbsup:

Yes,a lot try and sting you at these Thai places with high prices for extras,some punters pay it,but I'm on budget,so need to save the money for the next punt.

Massage and extras has always been my preference,Cosmo,piccadily selecta,tropical palms,Rose's retreat offer good value if it's a FS punt you're after.

:thumbsup:

Offline Prince_s

This was a good review and as a result i have asked when they plan to open and if natalie will still available but been told she has left :(

Offline Goldfinch

This was a good review and as a result i have asked when they plan to open and if natalie will still available but been told she has left :(

Cheers pal-It's a shame she's left,I would of made a return visit,I think my next punt,when safe to do so will be to 'Orange Spa',I've been a few times and always left happy. :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

Offline Goldfinch

Offline samsmith_1231

Will have to check this place out one day.
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Itzmurph

Orange Spa has been on my bucket list too. Who knows if that and other places will ever reopen to be honest

Offline inurfase

TBH cleanliness and hygiene were never Orange Spa's strong points... Possibly relevant in a Covid era...

Offline Prince_s

Has anyone been here recently, if so which girl is a good one to try? Thinking to go this weekend, been told they have a few girls. Been told Natalie doesnt work here anymore