Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberley Sheridansofsalford  (Read 522 times)

11 review(s) for kimy1990 (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Anthonyb783

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes, £40, OWO, sex

Looks - moderately attractive - about a 7/10. Not as good looking as her pictures, carrying some extra fat and loose skin around the waist region, with some stretch marks and not very toned at all. Facially above average. Looks late 20s - early 30s.

Service - we started kissing which there was a fair bit of but wasn't dfk. She sucked my cock too forcefully for my own personal taste, despite asking her to be more gentle, lots of bending it, strong grip and occasional teeth. i wanted to go down on her but regretted it as she didn't smell very nice down there unfortunately, I don't know if it's her natural smell or a hygiene issue. Then onto missionary, no eye contact, rather robotic. Started saying we are out of time even though it had probably only been 10 minutes and I told her that, she said she had no idea of knowing and that she had customers waiting. So I turned her doggy style and started going at it but she complained I was grabbing on to her ass too hard. I let go and finished off. She then left without saying much. I looked at the time on my phone and sure enough it had only been 15 minutes. This has happened to me in the past and I think I am probably just going to run a timer on my phone to prevent this issue in future.

In summary, a somewhat rushed, cold mechanical punt with a slightly above average looking girl. Would not return.

goldwing1

30 minutes, £40, OWO, sex

Looks - moderately attractive - about a 7/10. Not as good looking as her pictures, carrying some extra fat and loose skin around the waist region, with some stretch marks and not very toned at all. Facially above average. Looks late 20s - early 30s.

Service - we started kissing which there was a fair bit of but wasn't dfk. She sucked my cock too forcefully for my own personal taste, despite asking her to be more gentle, lots of bending it, strong grip and occasional teeth. i wanted to go down on her but regretted it as she didn't smell very nice down there unfortunately, I don't know if it's her natural smell or a hygiene issue. Then onto missionary, no eye contact, rather robotic. Started saying we are out of time even though it had probably only been 10 minutes and I told her that, she said she had no idea of knowing and that she had customers waiting. So I turned her doggy style and started going at it but she complained I was grabbing on to her ass too hard. I let go and finished off. She then left without saying much. I looked at the time on my phone and sure enough it had only been 15 minutes. This has happened to me in the past and I think I am probably just going to run a timer on my phone to prevent this issue in future.

In summary, a somewhat rushed, cold mechanical punt with a slightly above average looking girl. Would not return.

Been in there a couple of times in the same room and it had a clock on the wall.
If you go again, point it out, then there`s no arguing then over the time.

Offline Blue Moon

I get the impression that Sheridans is declining in service levels. Some girls charging for extras without being upfront about it, some charging for services that should be included in the fee (OWO). Messages on twitter that aren't returned. Is Nicola still in charge? Used to be one of my favourite 'off the cuff' places, but no longer.    Bm

Offline Goldfinch

I get the impression that Sheridans is declining in service levels. Some girls charging for extras without being upfront about it, some charging for services that should be included in the fee (OWO). Messages on twitter that aren't returned. Is Nicola still in charge? Used to be one of my favourite 'off the cuff' places, but no longer.    Bm

Yes,Nicola is still in charge.

I've never been as I'm into the Massage and HE scene,but Nicola is signed up to the Manchester based site and regularly contributes as a provider Representative.

There was a few members expressing there concern a while ago about OWO being chargeable,and caused quite a debate,in the end Nicola changed the wording on their website,'OWO & CIM where offered included.'

Don't bother with Twitter,give her a call,everything I've read says she's very approachable.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:41:43 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks Goldfinch. I used to sort all my arrangements with Nicola via Twitter, purely for convenience, but the last few haven't received a reply. I'll revert to phoning    Bm

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks Goldfinch. I used to sort all my arrangements with Nicola via Twitter, purely for convenience, but the last few haven't received a reply. I'll revert to phoning    Bm

:drinks:

Offline Bustydusty

Agree with this I’ve stopped going - got pissed off with being rushed to cum and then the girl just fucking off when still well inside the 30 minutes - probably still the odd decent one there but not putting up with the shit to find her