Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornyhottie2015 - Glasgow - Amazing Punt  (Read 4625 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Well I had been eyeing up HH (short for horny hottie) profile for a while and recent realised that she had teamed up with Miss Alexxx to do duo's.......knowing Alexxx and her amazing high standards I had no concerns over going to see this gorgeous girl.

Great comms over the phone prior to the booking and all went smoothly and we met on Friday in her very very safe and discrete city centre hotel. Plenty of ample parking throughout the day both at meters or secure sad park..also no issues passing reception as the lift are situated close to the entrance.....plus any time I've been there no staff have ever even looked at the lifts.

The hotel room itself was very nice....the room did feel a bit small but that was probably because of the massive bed so no real complaints from me as I like a big bed..... Met at the door by HH wearing a very small see through slip on type type things with sexy high heels as requested.....greeted with a really big smile and a nice kiss and cuddle at the door..... It was that feeling of being at ease within a few secs of seeing her...what a great start out the punt.

After a bit of chit chat and some more kissing and me fondling her hot body.....I evnetually removed my shirt and shoes and made my way for a quick shower......towel was nice and fluffy and nice gents products available to use.

Dried off and came out to HH lying on the bed with her heel and that sexy see through slip on.....talked for a bit and how we had a mutual friend in Alexx. Moved onto kissing and we both started gently but quite quickly it turned into a real DFK kissing session....I mean sucking toungues gently biting lips..... I have to say it was probably one of the best kissing sessions ive ever hard.....HH hadn't even as much as stroked my cock and balls and I was hard as hell.

Moved down and sucker her lovley pert tits and amazing hard nipples......her boobs are a lot better on real life and def look bigger.......some nice licking and sucking of her tits and back to DFK....a nice touch was gettig HH to suck my two middle fingers and use these on her wet pussy ....she loved it and her pussy got very wet very quickly.......she slipped off her slip on to reveal a nice sexy body......her legs are amazing and go on for ever...and she has a nice flat stomach and bum....I was so pre-occupied that I didn't even see her toes.......def next time.

She moved down and started OWO (make sure you're extra clean to get this service as she loved sucking dick and you DONT want to miss out) which is discretionary ...and damn is she good.....paying real attention to everything .......now I've had deep throat before but this girl takes it to a different level...It was amazing and I had to ask her slows down which she did....she takes instruction very well.....moved back to some more amazing DFK that really got me hot again.

Down again to OWO and by this time I had decided I wanted to cum in her gorgeous mouth .....so lots of cock sucking took place and I hit the back of her throat a few times.......wow wow wow.
She got faster and deeper as she could feel my full balls ready to explode....she was deep down in her throat and could hear her choking when I shot my MASSIVE load into her mouth.......I probsbly had one of my biggest orgasms ever....my heart was racing at 100mph and I was feeling on top of my world.

HH doesn't swallow so my load had her mouth full as she gently moved off to get a tissue......this isn't an issue with me at all.....she quickly rinsed some mouthwash and was back on the bed.....we had another nice kissing session and chat and time was over......ther was no clock watching at all which was great.

Overall and great POSITIVE and highly recommended punt from this sexy and I mean very sexy Goerdie girl...... I know people say this all the time but this girl is ALOT sexier in real life than her pics.

I noticed there is a small charge for filming and pics ...also noticed she has a £100 for 1hr offer .....which is amazing ...so I will need to go back for this lol.... But not sure if it only for Sunday's.....you would need to check.

After such emptiness and despair In the Glasgow scene this girls is a breath of fresh air...I gather she is here for a couple more weeks at least and she cones very highly recommended by me....so go on fill yer boots lol.... I know I will be back for seconds and thirds lol.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Oh meant to add she is fully shaved down there and her pussy is very very tasty

I might even see I can get a duo with her and Miss Alexxx arranged......now that would be awesome  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

After such emptiness and despair In the Glasgow scene

Jesus  :( . Ark' at old Mr Doom & Gloom here  :lol: :D

Btw Taz. I notice your new superstar's been having AW feedback issues with one of you know who's most well known and prolific toilet slaves.

Maybe should remind newbies to discount his nonsense.  He's only in it for the jobbies.

Hawdit

Great review might try the duo.

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe should remind newbies to discount his nonsense.  He's only in it for the jobbies.

Is that hiphopnonstop?
Banned by:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Another positive review. Well done Taz.

You are either very good at choosing your punts or very lucky.

29 reviews and only 1 negative. WOW!

Forgive me if I just ignore them. You may be a prolific punter but when you review like that they have no benchmark and therefore no credibility.

Hope you continue to enjoy.

RandyF

Is that hiphopnonstop?

Yeah him. He's done the feedback trick to loads of Glasgow hoors, though usually he's much nastier. When she was churning out her fake profiles by the dozen he was often the only 'known' punter to give them feedback.  He was also the one that left a FR for lori's old profile giving her name, address, and what looked like her entire life history on it.

Offline tazman1002001

Another positive review. Well done Taz.

You are either very good at choosing your punts or very lucky.

29 reviews and only 1 negative. WOW!

Forgive me if I just ignore them. You may be a prolific punter but when you review like that they have no benchmark and therefore no credibility.

Hope you continue to enjoy.

Thanks your input and moaning is pish as usual....keep up the good work xx
Banned by:

Offline guns

She sounds amazing .
I  love a bit of DFK but in all my years punting i've had very few girls who do this .
she's now top of my list .
poor girl  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry should have said she is off on Holliday until Friday evening......
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Lookig forward to my booking with Horny Hottie this afternoon........ Also great news that's she is now working from a aparment just along from Finneston.

Probably one of the best OWO in Glasgow just now....... Will update with a review on this thread later......
Banned by:

mavgoose

Good chance it's Ms. Alexxx's flat in finnieston.....

Seeing as it's currently out of use.....

Offline tazman1002001

Good chance it's Ms. Alexxx's flat in finnieston.....

Seeing as it's currently out of use.....

Looking forward to this girls amazing owo....I prefer a flat over a hotel and yeah looks like this lol be her working flat for now.

Mav you seen her?
Banned by:

mavgoose

I have taz , yes.
Just the once , was a bit last minute to be fair ( my fault ) and a little rushed. Again , my fault.
I plan to re visit with more planning ......
Lovely girl , doing it for the right reasons.

I look forward to your review !

Offline tazman1002001

Another great 30min with this gorgeous girl earlier today....she dressed in sexy high heels and the shortest dress I have even seen......curves in all the right places.

Started with some great GFE kissing it really got me started.....then after a quick shower back to the room where I was greeted by this hottie in nothing but her heels........got her between my legs for some out of this world OWO ........she loves sucking cock......and really knows how to take it all in her mouth......swiping her round for some 69....lovley tastin moist pussy.

Finished off with the bag on and in reverse cowgirl.......hands under her bum and bounced her on my cock till I came hard........nice clean up and some lovely gentle kissing to finish the session.

Great discrete new build flat.......fluffy towels included.

It's great that we now have a regular hottie in Glasgow for at least some time now as its poor out there...... If you want a Guaranteed good time with a gorgeous girl then make sure you give Thi girl a go.... :thumbsup:
Banned by: