Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Hottie Glasgow  (Read 5963 times)

chico1000

Met Sara at a nice City Centre Hotel in Glasgow for a half hour punt paid £70.  Communications were absolutely fine.  This is a neutral review but I have hesitated on whether to give her a positive.  I think any other day it could easily have been a positive.  I was under time pressure and managed to get hold of Sara to bring the meeting forward she agreed to see me 15mins early but by the time we actually started the booking it was the same time as previously agreed.  Got to the room and she answered the door in bra and panties and heels.  She was the girl in the pics which were entirely accurate.  She has got face pics in her Private Gallery and her face pics although slightly obscured on the website leave little to the imagination.  So what you see is what you get. Her body was toned and the only I thing I noticed was quite a big scar on her side but it was not off putting. Her breasts were perky and nipples responsive. I had asked for a smoking fetish with a few of her other services from her list. She had pictures up showing this service which looked quite sexy. This was my first and biggest mistake as I had asked for it not thinking of how she was going to do it in an hotel.  I also had not smoked for several years. After a bit of debate she dragged me off to the bathroom and pulled out the rollups and proceeded to give me owo.  The fact that it was roll ups and it was in such a small contained place did absolutely nothing for me and I began to feel a bit sick.  I got her through to the bedroom and she started OWO without the fags.  She seemed to rush it a bit and tried to put the bag on when I was not fully hard and had to pull it off and start owo again.  By this time I was struggling a bit but then just when she was getting me  hard her two phones went off in vibrate mode on the desk. Which I thought was the hotel fire alarm but was the next punter arriving. She then had to go and turn them off.
 She was enthusiastic enough and at one stage put on an outfit to try and wake up the dead. Her technique was probably good enough but it just did nothing for me at this stage.

I asked at one stage for 69 which I thought would get me going but she said she could not do it for personal reasons.  She did not further elaborate and I didn't ask. She has got reverse oral ticked. She then gave me a lot of French kissing which was quite nice but by this stage I had kind of given up.   
In summary she has a nice sexy body is friendly and wanted to please, it felt rushed but this was partly my fault. I made a mistake in asking for the smoking thing which is much more sexier to look at than participate in.  Don't think I will go back but pretty certain others would have a good time with her.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

JazzMan

It would have been a Positive but because you couldn't get it up it was a Neutral.

chico1000

Yes possibly its a qualified neutral. On saying that I am comparing her to others in the same price bracket whom I had would have no problems giving a positive in similar circumstances.I just didn't think there was enough information for me to come on here and give her a positive or a negative. But hopefully someone may get some use out the little info that I provided.

Offline tazman1002001

I see that Horny Hottie is now doing duo's with miss Alexx .....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That could be seriously good fun lol..
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:46:28 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

This two must be going for business women of the year.  Have you checked out hornie hottie's twitter feed.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Alexix

Important question!!!

is she shaved, trimmed or what?  :cool:

Offline Fecker

seeing her tomorrow.  as i hope to stay hard, I'll maybe offer another review tomorrow.  ;)

JazzMan

chico1000

Cheeky fecker seems you have your own issues with PE.

That's her she is a nice girl.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline mr small

Was quite keen but I'm never free at weekends, but having seen that photo don't think I will bother  :timeout:

Definitely side lined on the hot list

mavgoose

seeing her tomorrow.  as i hope to stay hard, I'll maybe offer another review tomorrow.  ;)

How'd it go fecker ?
Can you add a review ?

:cool:

Offline Fecker

Cheeky fecker seems you have your own issues with PE.

That's her she is a nice girl.

??

Offline Fecker

How'd it go fecker ?
Can you add a review ?

:cool:

Will do mate.  a bit later. 

Offline tazman1002001

Well had my eye on Horny Hottie for a while but what sealed it saw she was doing duos with one of my favourites Alexxx.........i knew if Alexxx allowed duos with her the she would be good and I would have nothing to worry about.

I wil get a review up......but great comms, great GFe....amazing DfK ...out of the world OWO and deep throat...... And I know it's always said ...But she really does looks so much better in the flesh.... Very hot girl next door soft and sexy look......oh and her boobs and nipples are so much better in real life as well.

Chico...... I'm sure if you saw her again you would definatley put her as a Postive..... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

RandyF

W
Chico...... I'm sure if you saw her again you would definatley put her as a Postive..... :thumbsup:

Ditto. Neutral for show :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 01:58:23 am by RandyF »

chico1000

Ditto. Neutral for show :rolleyes:
Taz would not disagree with you. I was maybe spoilt at that stage and had a few cracking punts elsewhere and with just a positive, a neutral and a negative to go on. I choose what was appropriate I thought at the time. I can easily see you had a good time and I may visit her myself again.
As for Randy mornings are not the same without your snipping.  But as I said before why don't you visit Hornie Hottie and tell us about a real life experience.

Offline tazman1002001

Taz would not disagree with you. I was maybe spoilt at that stage and had a few cracking punts elsewhere and with just a positive, a neutral and a negative to go on. I choose what was appropriate I thought at the time. I can easily see you had a good time and I may visit her myself again.
As for Randy mornings are not the same without your snipping.  But as I said before why don't you visit Hornie Hottie and tell us about a real life experience.

Chico we always have our off days..... But a def positive recommendation for ME......like I said he OWO and deep throat was probably in my top 3 ....ever lol.

Promise to get a review up soon......
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline seeker

Well
we've had Chico who couldn't  get it up  :D so neutral
We've had Taz blowing smoke up her arse  :lol: 
Or was that chico :unknown:
Il rattle her tomorrow and do a proper  meaningful review. ..
Unless she doesn't answer her phone or email.  :cool:

chico1000

Well
we've had Chico who couldn't  get it up  :D so neutral
We've had Taz blowing smoke up her arse  :lol: 
Or was that chico :unknown:
Il rattle her tomorrow and do a proper  meaningful review. ..
Unless she doesn't answer her phone or email.  :cool:
I think your barred from all the working girls for telling porkies.

Offline seeker

I've never had a wg refuse to see me ... :cool:
As far as I know am not barred by anyone
Although  I  have decided not to see 2 particular wg's
Not the same Chico
Anyway why you upset  :unknown:
It was you who informed the UK punters
That you failed to raise to the occasion.
As happens to the best of us sometime or other ... :drinks:

chico1000

Not upset my friend I just tell it as it happened....and weather that's a little embarrassing I don't care...but I do like to be accurate....it was just your insinuation that my review was pointless that I took a little exception too

Offline seeker

Chico
Lighten up  :)
I was trying to be funny  ;)
You had a humour bypass  :unknown:
Not insinuating anything
Honest .   No porkies .
Cross my heart and swear to leg it down the stairs   ... honest  :lol:

chico1000