Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca paisley  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Paulc127

External Link/Members Only Right guys jst a heads up warning arranged a booking with Rebecca today tell me her address same street as Mrs ruby red and misbehave so I got the address txt her to tell her tht I was here no reply phone went straight to voicemail so I walked in the close as the door was open not a soul in sight good idea I done this as 5 minutes later she txts me and tells me buzzer number I walk in and there are 2 cunts with hoods up sitting on the stairwell had a look about and walked out the close the cunts proceeded to follow me down ferguslie walk I noticed an empty Stella bottle sitting next to a bin so I pick it up have a look at it then one of the cunts walked away other fud was still standing there at this point so a take a few steps towards him and he bolts away this is clearly a set up and sting she is obviously luring in punters then when there inside the cunts will come in and try a robbery or god even knows what else the thing tht got me was at first when I went in the close there was nobody there then when she tells me she is ready there are 2 fucking clowns waiting to rob me and actually have the cheek to follow me down a street I picked up the bottle and was intending to use it if one of the cunts came near me warning avoid this idiot at all costs and get her blacklisted before someone seriously gets hurt

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only Right guys jst a heads up warning arranged a booking with Rebecca today tell me her address same street as Mrs ruby red and misbehave so I got the address txt her to tell her tht I was here no reply phone went straight to voicemail so I walked in the close as the door was open not a soul in sight good idea I done this as 5 minutes later she txts me and tells me buzzer number I walk in and there are 2 cunts with hoods up sitting on the stairwell had a look about and walked out the close the cunts proceeded to follow me down ferguslie walk I noticed an empty Stella bottle sitting next to a bin so I pick it up have a look at it then one of the cunts walked away other fud was still standing there at this point so a take a few steps towards him and he bolts away this is clearly a set up and sting she is obviously luring in punters then when there inside the cunts will come in and try a robbery or god even knows what else the thing tht got me was at first when I went in the close there was nobody there then when she tells me she is ready there are 2 fucking clowns waiting to rob me and actually have the cheek to follow me down a street I picked up the bottle and was intending to use it if one of the cunts came near me warning avoid this idiot at all costs and get her blacklisted before someone seriously gets hurt
Think you should have Reviewed as a NEGATIVE (obviously) and put "WARNING" In the title thread mate...This is quite serious, and other punters should be clearly warned.. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:14:06 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Paulc127

Scares me jst too think about somebody going to her thinking tht they will be getting a service and something bad would happen to them if the 2 clowns got hold of them

camcorder

I know missbehave and ruby red and there are not sharing the flat with anyone else and work separate weeks.

Offline Paulc127

I know tht of you read I said tht Rebecca's flat is on the same street as them not saying they are sharing the same house as her

Offline guns

I had text this girl a couple of days ago about her prices/services . Got a nice friendly response and had been considering a punt with her .
Will be avoiding it now but i hope this was a coincidence otherwise it adds a really sinister feeling to punts in that area  :(

camcorder

I know tht of you read I said tht Rebecca's flat is on the same street as them not saying they are sharing the same house as her

So it is yourself that is saying she is on the same street as the 2 other ladies rather than Rebecca when she is giving out the directions? Hopefully it is in another close then as well? At first I thought you meant that wee neds may be luring punters to their place and that locally the secret was out as to their location. As a regular visitor to missbehaveagain and an occasional visitor to rubyred I was getting worried for my safety visiting them.

Still worrying that it happened to you.

Offline Paulc127

It was the same street as ruby red and misbehave but nothing to do with them and the girl in question Rebecca stays in another close I have personally been to misbehave and ruby and both ladies wouldn't put up with tht shit both misbehave and ruby red have been on the punting scene for years and know how to deal with punters both make you feel very welcome and provide a cracking service I personally think tht ruby and misbehave are keeping the paisley punting scene alive as they are the only decent 2 I would recommend

camcorder

It was the same street as ruby red and misbehave but nothing to do with them and the girl in question Rebecca stays in another close I have personally been to misbehave and ruby and both ladies wouldn't put up with tht shit both misbehave and ruby red have been on the punting scene for years and know how to deal with punters both make you feel very welcome and provide a cracking service I personally think tht ruby and misbehave are keeping the paisley punting scene alive as they are the only decent 2 I would recommend

Thanks, on another thread you said the Romanian girl's flat was next to the big butcher's... there is a butchers near to Rubyred and missbehave but not in the same street, if we are thinking of the same butcher it will be two minutes away and on the other side of the main road. Now feeling safer about popping back to catch missbehave this week

Offline Paulc127

It is the big butchers across from the mirage restaurant thts where Rebecca's flat is the flat which misbehave and ruby use is on the same side as the mirage restaurant straight across from the crematorium the street is broomlands street can be a bit confusing as past they traffic lights at the mirage still comes under broomlands street even though its splits in 2 anyway before the traffic lights is where misbehave and ruby are based past the traffic lights is where Rebecca is but I hope nobody books her as it is clearly a sting

Offline Clattypats

"sailing close to the wind" where addresses are concerned here... :timeout:

Offline J_H

I agree with Clatty about sailing close to the wind with addresses. I know it's in a good cause so to speak - i.e., punter's safety but ...

Anyway my own tuppence worth - I know from a girl who stays near the Mirage that there are two guys who hang about the phone box across form the Mirage - that is apparently where they receive/distribute certain substances. Apparently they are - 'otherwise' - harmless and nothing to do with any WG. All the locals seem to know them.

But the first time I saw them I got the same feeling as Paulc. Being from a rough part of a big city I brazened it out and they just ingored me, as I walked past never even looked at me. If they're dealing 'stuff', I don't suppose they're looking for trouble. Don't know if it's the same two but it seems an incredible co-incidence.

Offline Paulc127

Get what you mean with the address situation guys and I apologise but I genuinely feared for my own safety I have had run ins before where i was outnumbered on a specific case my so called mate ran away and left me to get beat up from 4 guys this was in barrhead 5 years ago I know this might sound stupid with not having anything to do with the original thread but it jst brought back flashbacks for me and when I say this I mean this guys it's not a good feeling

Offline elihd

She looks like a ROMA. I aint british with big blue eyes but I know when i see a roma :bomb:

Offline J_H

Well, right enough, ' ... to spend the most beautiful moments ...', and 'Kiss you' sound like typical Romanian pidgin English.