Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Glasgow  (Read 10430 times)

Offline Courtney

No profile on Aw. She chucked it?

...profile still there.....pictures and rates taken down though... :unknown:

i agree with some of the things he said.

..."he" was banned for failing to provide authenticity....so who knows who he/she really was. :unknown: :D

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she was planning to go on for a while yet (end of next year I think). She is probably taking a holiday or something.

Offline geezer_breezer

Her AW profile suggests that something unexpected has happened...shes only seeing known clients, no new ones.

Offline Courtney

Her AW profile suggests that something unexpected has happened...shes only seeing known clients, no new ones.

When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she was planning to go on for a while yet (end of next year I think). She is probably taking a holiday or something.

..Geezer_Sneezer & Juilius_Breezer  :D ....I always get you two mixed up...those similar usernames....they rhyme nicely. :wacko: :D

Offline Jamesie007

This is a right bummer   I wanted to see her but all this stuff is putting me off now

Offline Para124

Wont share details, but yes she's not had a great run of luck over the last month so probably scaling back for a bit. No intentions to retire just yet from what I can tell.

Offline Llama32

As Para says, she's had a string of unfortunate events recently. She seemed well enough when I saw her, but I guess it was weighing down on her somewhat, the switch to regulars/no new clients makes sense in the context of it.
Her retirement plans are still unchanged, she'll still be at this til late next year sometime.

Offline Clattypats

I think its pretty self explanatory from what shes stated on her profile page, that she has personal stuff she's dealing with just now...doesn't want people questioning her every move and would more than likely want this thread to fizzle out!

Offline myothernameis

Wonder if she is the latest target for the press

Offline Clattypats

Wonder if she is the latest target for the press
Now you're just clutching at straws and making stuff up :rolleyes: I've read her profile...And it all seems pretty easy to understand, as far as i can see(maybe you should read it properly aswell)...There's been enough damage done by the scummy press recently, without Reverting to rumour mongering now!   :dash:

Offline jedi master

Just saw this profile on aw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has Kendra changed her profile and started again, just that I have heard off wgs getting there profile details stolen. She has been in my hotlist for a while but heard she was only seeing regulars only.

Can anyone elaborate ?

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Just saw this profile on aw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has Kendra changed her profile and started again, just that I have heard off wgs getting there profile details stolen. She has been in my hotlist for a while but heard she was only seeing regulars only.

Can anyone elaborate ?
She has had more than her fair share of nutters over her time. She is a good (vanilla) punt. Defo one of my faves and destined as a reg. Chances are that if you send a well presented AW e-mail she will respond. She will probs ask for a phone call and that is the make or break. She is controversial but it is as far as she speaks her mind.

If you want a nice and easy time then go for it. Worst case is she knocks you back but as long as you have phone manner, take a shower and don;t got PSE on her then you have no problems.

Offline tazman1002001

She has had more than her fair share of nutters over her time. She is a good (vanilla) punt. Defo one of my faves and destined as a reg. Chances are that if you send a well presented AW e-mail she will respond. She will probs ask for a phone call and that is the make or break. She is controversial but it is as far as she speaks her mind.

If you want a nice and easy time then go for it. Worst case is she knocks you back but as long as you have phone manner, take a shower and don;t got PSE on her then you have no problems.

Totally agree....  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Has Kendra changed her profile and started again

I've noticed recently that AW have been pulling genuine WG profiles just because they are unverified.  :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline Happyjose

This thread has been reported with a request for it to be locked

Why the fuck do punters get involved with prossie personal shit?

Kendra does seem able to manipulate the easily led

Offline Jimmyredcab

+5000

Admin is not so easily fooled.     :hi:

James999

Well it's brought this thread to the fore again, so it looks like it's backfired  :music:

Offline Llama32

Respecting her privacy would be let people get bored speculating and the topic eventually die.

Her old profile disappearing is curious and begs the question of whether she took it down or if it was AW but it's unlikely she's coming on to tell us. No doubt someone will confirm (or perhaps not) if this new profile is her or not.

Offline Happyjose

it's unlikely she's coming on to tell us.

Wasn't she banned from here?

Now she's a drama queen by proxy

Offline Matrix

One of her army of fluffies will be along to tell us off soon enough.

If the aforementioned would just keep quiet, there probably wouldn't be an issue.

I look forward to the 30000 word blog when she returns.  :rolleyes:

Offline Llama32

I believe so but wasn't sure. It would still be covered under "unlikely to come on and tell us" I think.   :lol:

Offline Courtney

She was, before my time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=14502

...the sweetie wives that are trying to get too involved and act as her spokesman are just making themselves look silly. :thumbsdown: :wacko: :bomb:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:01:14 pm by Courtney »

Offline Happyjose

...the sweetie wives that are trying to get too involved and act as her spokesman are just making themselves look silly. :thumbsdown: :wacko: :bomb:

Yeah, but who's her absolute, bestest, favourite?

Maybe we'll never know.

Still, stupid cuntstruck twats
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 07:15:11 pm by Happyjose »