Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lilywhitexx- Edinburgh  (Read 3057 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MGDC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had some time off work so decided to make my way to meet Lilly from Glasgow to Edinburgh. Had my eye on lilly for a while now. Schedules always seem to clash whenever I have tried before.

Coms- All good. Had to push forward the time as lily was busy but was given plenty of notice and we rearranged for an hour later.

Appearance - Very cute next door neighbour type. Tattoos around her body which I found pretty kinky as you would not expect it when you meet her

Accommodation - Flat was nice and discrete. I drove from Glasgow but will properly take the train to Edinburgh next time as it was a pain to drive into the Edinburgh town centre like any other town centers. Was also a top floor flat with no lifts. Not an issue for me as its just couple of flight of stairs.

Meet - Little bit of small talk to break the ice but was pretty much into the action. Profile is accurate and all services was provided. DFK, OWO , DF, CIM, Swallow. Highlight for me is her DFK. Right amount of tongue and mouth action. The hour passed pretty quickly. Not much of a break from the action so was a highly enjoyable meet.

Would definitely meet again. Only issue is maybe the flat though I drove from Glasgow instead of getting the train so thats my bad. On a personal issue was considering driving/ getting the train to meet some WG on my hotlist as I have some time off but this experience has kinda put me off that. Nothing wrong with the punt in itself. Really enjoyed myself but you do feel a bit groggy and tired after travelling for bit.

Offline auldie63

Thought Lilly had stopped CIM owing to a problem a wee while ago. She certainly posted this on here.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Thought Lilly had stopped CIM owing to a problem a wee while ago. She certainly posted this on here.

I popped a blog up for about 3 months about how I just felt my service was shit without OWO, CIM, etc- just didn't suit me.

I can only take responsibility for myself, but am happy to share results with anyone who asks.

Offline stoogman

Dont want to put frighteners on the OP but is this not the girl who had come out and admitted she had oral gonorrhea?

Edit* - Sorry .... just saw Lilys reply, I s'pose its up to whoever to weigh up the risks.

Fair play Lily, total honesty as usual.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:18:38 pm by stoogman »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Dont want to put frighteners on the OP but is this not the girl who had come out and admitted she had oral gonorrhea?
It is indeed the girl who ADMITTED it.

Edit* That was a quick edit.  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:20:43 pm by pete-piper »

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I did have it up on a blog, but I hate my profile being 100s of tabs. I honestly assumed most people would know what happened- the threads on UKP/UKE/my profile have probably been viewed around 40,000 times.

I guess I could re-add it just to point out that people should still get tested, but I'm not actually allowed to add any details of where/how locally. Thoughts?

Offline MGDC

Edit* - Sorry .... just saw Lilys reply, I s'pose its up to whoever to weigh up the risks.

Fair play Lily, total honesty as usual.

Seen the posts and not really put off at all really. Most WG would just have just taken time off and we would be none the wiser. So kudos to lily for actually altering everybody. Plus we all know this hobby has its risks too just like any other hobby but we all keep on coming back to it!!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I guess I could re-add it just to point out that people should still get tested, but I'm not actually allowed to add any details of where/how locally. Thoughts?
You did your part at the time.
If it didn't get through then it won't get through now.
Just my thoughts.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
You did your part at the time.
If it didn't get through then it won't get through now.
Just my thoughts.

Maybe have big pictures of really extreme cases of clap all around the flat like they do on cig packets?  :vomit:

But yeah, being more serious I am all clear for now and hope everyone else is too.  :hi: Later.

Offline MGDC

Maybe have big pictures of really extreme cases of clap all around the flat like they do on cig packets?  :vomit:

But yeah, being more serious I am all clear for now and hope everyone else is too.  :hi: Later.

Good suggestion.  :D :D

You have already addressed the issue. As Pete said it wont make much of a difference

Offline well_ung

Very brave of lilywhite posting about getting a std however I do admire her for saying so. Most girls would just carry on working and not say a word.

Not been with lilywhite for a couple of years but it kind of spurred me on to get tested ....all clear I may add  :yahoo:

Lilywhite is on my hotlist for a booking soon  ;)

Offline JJ72

No access to a car but have also thought about the train journey over to Edinburgh to see Lily.
Is it far from the station?

Offline M62B44

No access to a car but have also thought about the train journey over to Edinburgh to see Lily.

it is walkable, or you could jump on a bus and then walk about 2 mins. 

Offline Happyjose

Not much changed in the best part of 4 years then.

Had a thought in the shower.

See the people who use public transport to go punting - what do you do with the guideline of only take enough money with you, no cards, punting phone etc?

I've read that some guys have said they enjoy it as a day out but what if you end up miles away and are just fucked?  :unknown:

Maybe she could save you all the worry, meet you at the station, and rattle you in the superloos

Mind, she does seem strict about only meeting chaps who have seen prostitutes before, so don’t dust off the duffle coat yet