Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GirlfriendLara  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Bi6dave

Read a few mixed reviews on this lady but took the chance & I am so glad for doing so...
Nothing but postive for me. Met Lara is Windsor and ended up seeing her friend as well...

Any one that likes a hour glass figure & a good time then highly recommend. I am Defo going to see both girls again together and separately.. Both girls are stunning in there own ways and know how to please!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions in 6 1/2 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Read a few mixed reviews on this lady but took the chance & I am so glad for doing so...
Nothing but postive for me. Met Lara is Windsor and ended up seeing her friend as well...

Any one that likes a hour glass figure & a good time then highly recommend. I am Defo going to see both girls again together and separately.. Both girls are stunning in there own ways and know how to please!

This isn't a review, it's an advert and will lead some to suspect that either you're one of the girls or their pimp.

There's absolutely no detail eg:
FK/DFK?
OWO/CIM?
What was their technique like at above and in sex?
What do the girls look like - Lara has no pictures and the other girl's are photoshopped and obscured.
Personalities/ability at English?
State of the incall property?

If you saw the girls separately, then you need to do separate reviews.

Also, if you met them in Windsor, it needs to be on the South East reviews section, not London's

Offline booblord

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 10:59:44 pm by booblord »

Offline booblord

This isn't a review, it's an advert and will lead some to suspect that either you're one of the girls or their pimp.

There's absolutely no detail eg:
FK/DFK?
OWO/CIM?
What was their technique like at above and in sex?
What do the girls look like - Lara has no pictures and the other girl's are photoshopped and obscured.
Personalities/ability at English?
State of the incall property?

If you saw the girls separately, then you need to do separate reviews.

Also, if you met them in Windsor, it needs to be on the South East reviews section, not London's

True that from cunning. But I can assure I have seen the lady and she's top of the notch. Always been great performer... snogs your face off once you step in the door. CIM offered when requested and the ass is from Brazil so you know what to expect. Pictures are photoshopped slightly but you can see few pics in PG which are not edited if you wish to truly visit the lady. English is pretty good and gets the conversation going. Visiting her at the end of this month again.

Offline Cunning Punt

True that from cunning. But I can assure I have seen the lady and she's top of the notch. Always been great performer... snogs your face off once you step in the door. CIM offered when requested and the ass is from Brazil so you know what to expect. Pictures are photoshopped slightly but you can see few pics in PG which are not edited if you wish to truly visit the lady. English is pretty good and gets the conversation going. Visiting her at the end of this month again.

Thanks - very useful. I'd seen she has good feedback - I was just giving some advice to the OP, albeit slightly firmly delivered.

ramrodronnie

Thanks - very useful. I'd seen she has good feedback - I was just giving some advice to the OP, albeit slightly firmly delivered.

I agree with your first comment CP. I'm suspicious of both the OP, and booblord.

Offline Nagilum

Jesus even the photoshopped images are photoshopped.

Offline Bi6dave

Easy fellas!! Take it easy... Pimp I wish, I had a three some and had a better time then I expected. The pictures are slightly photo shopped but they are very good looking girls! I only stated that I would be seeing them both again but individualy!

Booked Laura and she offered her friend so I ask to see her and once I saw her I could not say no! start with one giving me a very sloppy bj with deepthroat while getting my face snogged off with a extra long tongue!! Had sex I various positions with lots of kissing and touching! Looking forward to booking again as it was £300 well spent 👍🏻👍🏻

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:20:03 pm by Bi6dave »
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions in 6 1/2 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steely Dan

Easy fellas!! Take it easy.
Join a forum and start ordering people around?  We don't order each other around (or listen to each other's instructions for that matter).  So why would we listen to you?

You wrote a shit review.  Admit it and say sorry.  But now that you have dug a hole, you should answer at least the 5 basic questions on the TL;DR part of the 'Guide to UKP review' essay.  More would be good too.

Just my opinion.  You don't have to.  But I will discount everything you write until this happen.   No idea about other posters - they are pretty hard to figure out.  Some don't even like Black Cow or Deacon Blue. They all like Aja though.

Offline booblord

I agree with your first comment CP. I'm suspicious of both the OP, and booblord.

Ooh dear.