Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSE suggestion...  (Read 1479 times)

Johnjohn

Thanks everyone for great contributions, they are really useful!

I'm going to London later this spring and when I do I usually have some fun. This time I would like to meet a PSE with A-level and biggish boobs. Cost up to about £200, I rather pay to get quality than pay less for crap. So, with all of your experience who should I see? Not too far out, unless the quality is really good  :dance:

Thanks in advace!

Offline hendrix

For my money, a proper no holes barred PSE delivered with enthusiasm in London means:

MissKDD
Gabi-Ela
Lia Amelia
Alex (Maxes Angels)

However, they're all over your £200 limit,  though 2 or 3 hours works out cheaper with some of them.  Others may have suggestions for £200 or less, I'd be interested in those too!

Maggie21 is cheaper and has a good reputation here, but I haven't seen her and I don't know if she does everything that the ones above do..

Sorry, can't post links but they're all reviewed here.

Johnjohn

Thanks, a bit above 200 is fine if thats whats it takes but I rather stay below 300.

Thanks also for the suggestions, it shouldnt be a problem to find them!

Offline hendrix

Thanks, a bit above 200 is fine if thats whats it takes but I rather stay below 300.

Thanks also for the suggestions, it shouldnt be a problem to find them!

You're welcome :hi:

Should add that Alex is rarely available,  but definitely worth it if she is! Also MissKDD only does incall occasionally so that might be a factor for you too. They all love anal, none of the "you're too big" rubbish that some come out with. Gabi, Alex and MissKDD are very good for extreme deep throat too.. I can't recall with Lia :D

Persie

For my money, a proper no holes barred PSE delivered with enthusiasm in London means:

MissKDD
Gabi-Ela
Lia Amelia
Alex (Maxes Angels)

However, they're all over your £200 limit,  though 2 or 3 hours works out cheaper with some of them.  Others may have suggestions for £200 or less, I'd be interested in those too!

Maggie21 is cheaper and has a good reputation here, but I haven't seen her and I don't know if she does everything that the ones above do..

Sorry, can't post links but they're all reviewed here.

Maggie has just put her prices up  :thumbsdown:

Offline hendrix

Maggie has just put her prices up  :thumbsdown:

Right, she'd have to be pretty good to match the ones I've recommended then.

Oh, I forget HSG (horny slutty girl) very good PSE for £180 (?)  including everything I think.. Worth a look OP. Only seen her once and I wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

Online Bartolomeo

Maggie is good, but she doesn't CIM or swallow. Also anal is extra unless you book for 2 hours or more.

Offline hendrix

Maggie is good, but she doesn't CIM or swallow. Also anal is extra unless you book for 2 hours or more.

Right. Not a PSE in my book then!

Johnjohn