Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot kitty- Shooters hill  (Read 1715 times)

baretta

This place is located close to a pub parked and got address had a feeling the lady was not Italian she was some what attractive but 100 percent romanian. Because of this I decided to stay for fifteen mins instead of the full hour. Sex was good with her riding me then what actually impressed me was her saying to me she wants me to fuck her hard from behind :hi: well who am I to say no finished in doggy style. All in all a good quickie won't return as I love my south american chicas but this meet does prove there are a few good romanians out there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rocket Scientist

Thanks for review.

Romanian WG's can be very attractive.  The holy grail is to find a reliable one e.g Sweet Maria

Sounds like this one is worth checking out

Estoril

Damn this girl is like only 10mins away from me.  Be rude not to pay a visit

baretta

Forgot to state I paid forty pounds for quarter of a hour she's definitely not Italian like her profile says.

Offline claretandblue

It's really annoying when people lie about their nationality, happens all the time Italian /Romanian or brazilian/colombian /venezuelan. ...

Offline The_Don

It's really annoying when people lie about their nationality, happens all the time Italian /Romanian or brazilian/colombian /venezuelan. ...

indeed
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 11:35:26 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Couldn't agree more.

Baretta I'm amazed you followed through with that profile and  actually made a booking, the pics are fuzzy and look fake/stolen. but hey it worked out for the better in the end.

baretta

Couldn't agree more.

Baretta I'm amazed you followed through with that profile and  actually made a booking, the pics are fuzzy and look fake/stolen. but hey it worked out for the better in the end.

It's not the woman in the photo had a feeling it would be a rodeo but took a chance anyway. But I did expect to see a Italian lady

ramrodronnie

It's not the woman in the photo had a feeling it would be a rodeo but took a chance anyway. But I did expect to see a Italian lady

I've seen a fair few off Vivastreet before I discovered AW baretta. Even then we're never guaranteed to get the WG we see, with all of the B&S going on. I haven't seen one yet that look anything like their pics from Vivastreet mate. It don't necessarily mean you're gonna get a minger, but from my experience Vivastreet is more of a lottery though.   :hi: 

baretta

Is that so what I find strange is that you comment on most of my posts  if you have such a problem I would suggest you take it up with admin.

baretta

I've seen a fair few off Vivastreet before I discovered AW baretta. Even then we're never guaranteed to get the WG we see, with all of the B&S going on. I haven't seen one yet that look anything like their pics from Vivastreet mate. It don't necessarily mean you're gonna get a minger, but from my experience Vivastreet is more of a lottery though.   :hi:

I hear that that's why when I use vivastreet it's normally for the regular  brothels that I visit as they update the accounts with new pics of girls working that week. Decided to try something different today but it was not bad so can't complain but normally if I dnt see more then three clear pictures I know it's a fake pic.

Offline claretandblue

Is that so what I find strange is that you comment on most of my posts  if you have such a problem I would suggest you take it up with admin.

Do you not find it annoying when people lie about their nationality then?

I don't have a particular problem with you,but I am happy to flag you to admin if you are absolutely sure that's what you want? :sarcastic:

baretta

Do you not find it annoying when people lie about their nationality then?

I don't have a particular problem with you,but I am happy to flag you to admin if you are absolutely sure that's what you want? :sarcastic:

Then by all means do what you want but to continue to comment on my posts it's kind of a bitch move  :unknown:

Offline collector

Any particular reason you wanted to punt an italian? You said in the OP you like south american chicas. Do you find them similar?

baretta

Any particular reason you wanted to punt an italian? You said in the OP you like south american chicas. Do you find them similar?

No paticular reason the add said says latina as ethnicity then writing below states she's Italian as lots of Argentine and woman from sao paulo brazil have Italian passports. So I guessed she was south american

Offline claretandblue

Then by all means do what you want but to continue to comment on my posts it's kind of a bitch move  :unknown:
Grow a pair of balls you big baby  :D