Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this  (Read 1711 times)

Justmeonly

Been browsing the aw site I found a few nice girls I like and was wondering if they have no feedback does that mean it's a scam? X

cjkanye02

Not necessarily but I would go with someone well reported if you are new.

Follow us young Jedi and we will show you the path to enlightenment.

Why the X by the way. That is slight homo erotic and not necessary.

Justmeonly

Lol it's habit from messaging the wife  :thumbsdown: thanks for reply though I appreciate it any good ones you know of then?

Timo

Can you post the links of the nice ones you've found on AW?

Justmeonly

Timo

You copy the AW link at the bottom of the profile and paste it here. It's the short profile id you should paste here.

Justmeonly

Justmeonly

Justmeonly

And

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

So what do you reckon are they genuine????

Timo

Got to say that is a odd selection. One has no profile photos and offers bareback, another still has a profile alert....

Justmeonly

Just seen the alert too perhaps not then :(

Justmeonly

Think I will stick with saunas

Tony Montana

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Middle picture has a european plug in a UK socket, so it must me a foreign girl visiting the UK.

The label intact on the bottom of the shows these shoes not worn outside, so definitely a hooker or a slapper.

Just call me Sherlock.

Offline titanph

Does this not seem a little odd to anyone else? There are loads of girls on AW and he says he has found a few nice girls, 1 has a warning message and the other has no pictures. (potential pimp maybe)

herelonely

Does this not seem a little odd to anyone else? There are loads of girls on AW and he says he has found a few nice girls, 1 has a warning message and the other has no pictures. (potential pimp maybe)

could be, all profiles setup in last 3 days...

Justmeonly

Wish I was a pimp thanks anyway

Timo

Wish I was a pimp thanks anyway

Why do you wish you were a pimp? Pimps are low life scum bags.

LL

New to this and referring to AdultWork as aw.  New to this and no idea how to post links - but he sure learns fast - posting them like there's no tomorrow after a short "copy and paste it" prompt from another member.
I call bullshit.

Timo

Agree. And his selection of "nice girls" was very odd.