Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda - Torfaen Massage  (Read 4286 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6052036) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ValleyMan73

External Link/Members Only

I made an appointment with Amanda via her profile page on Fabswingers but have used the link above to give you her contact details. She also has a profile on AW, link below.

Much has been said about Corus Boy's review, I thought I'd had my worth.

Price - Paid £150 for hours Nuru massage. This is way over what I'd pay for this service but like others I was intrigued.

Location - Nice quiet area in Croesyceliog. Easy parking. (description of location removed)

Lady - An attractive lady, I didn't find her as youthful looking as her Gumtree picture mind but she is attractive. Lovely body, beautiful boobs and so on.

Service - Disappointed that there was no Nuru oil. How can you advertise a Nuru massage and not have the oil.

Started off led on my front and Amanda performs a nice massage in a very theatrical way, in rhythm to the music.

She's very dominant and there's no touching allowed. 30 mins of this had me hard and wanting a lot more.

On the turn over more of the same and she then teased my cock with the pearl necklace she was wearing. As we came to the end, she upped the pleasure on my cock and gave me a 10 second countdown to come, this was mind-blowing.

Had a shared shower with her in which she was happy to wash me down. Still no touching allowed.

An expensive experience but very frustrating as I'm very hands on.

There would be touching allowed on subsequent visits but only to her boobs and bum, nothing intimate.

Don't think I'd return.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:53:59 am by daviemac »

Offline Colston36

Do my aged optics deceive me ... or does this lady charge £195 for a MASSAGE???? And you paid that much? Or is the 1 at the start a misprint, and she just wants  a more reasonable 95?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 10:28:02 am by Colston36 »

Offline martypoos

Not for me, at that price I’d want to fuck them etc  :wacko:
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ValleyMan73

Do my aged optics deceive me ... or does this lady charge £195 for a MASSAGE???? And you paid that much? Or is the 1 at the start a misprint, and she just wants  a more reasonable 95?

I asked her about this and she confirmed that she can charge this rate on AW and get regular custom.

She mentioned something about a high profile client happy to do so and bring gifts.

I've tried it and would only go back if more were on offer. A lot more.

Offline Takeapunt81

I made an appointment with Amanda via her profile page on Fabswingers but have used the link above to give you her contact details. She also has a profile on AW, link below.

Much has been said about Corus Boy's review, I thought I'd had my worth.

Price - Paid £150 for hours Nuru massage. This is way over what I'd pay for this service but like others I was intrigued.

Location - Nice quiet area in Croesyceliog. Easy parking

Lady - An attractive lady, I didn't find her as youthful looking as her Gumtree picture mind but she is attractive. Lovely body, beautiful boobs and so on.

Service - Disappointed that there was no Nuru oil. How can you advertise a Nuru massage and not have the oil.

Started off led on my front and Amanda performs a nice massage in a very theatrical way, in rhythm to the music.

She's very dominant and there's no touching allowed. 30 mins of this had me hard and wanting a lot more.

On the turn over more of the same and she then teased my cock with the pearl necklace she was wearing. As we came to the end, she upped the pleasure on my cock and gave me a 10 second countdown to come, this was mind-blowing.

Had a shared shower with her in which she was happy to wash me down. Still no touching allowed.

An expensive experience but very frustrating as I'm very hands on.

There would be touching allowed on subsequent visits but only to her boobs and bum, nothing intimate.

Don't think I'd return.

Wow. Big no for me.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:54:32 am by daviemac »

Offline Trpy

I asked her about this and she confirmed that she can charge this rate on AW and get regular custom.

She mentioned something about a high profile client happy to do so and bring gifts.

Bull Shit.  It's called "grooming"

Offline Mil 34

Still can’t understand corus review being a positive. Sounds more like an advert following this review :thumbsdown:

Offline ValleyMan73

Bull Shit.  It's called "grooming"

I've no idea Trpy....I just fed back what she said.

I was curious and decided to give it a go, it was before Corus went along, I was late doing a review.

My gut feel is that she may have gone further with Corus as there was more a connection.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 12:49:12 pm by ValleyMan73 »

Offline Ferguson86

Thanks for the additional information.
Too much money for a slippery wank. I think I’d go and see Olivia in cardiff if I fancied that, as you get a lot more from her by the sounds of it.

Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Valley Man

Its good to get a better handle on what she does and doesn't provide. Your review is very helpful.

Each to their own - and I certainly understand the appeal of an edging/NURU service - but she is not for me either.

I'd agree that Olivia (from expereicne) is a better bet for this

Offline Tataboy

You could  have three cara massages for that money and £15 change for a kebab on the way home :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 08:27:36 pm by Tataboy »

Offline Trpy

I still don't get it

£150 for a wank, and a positive review

Your punt, your call, but to me it's bonkers

Offline justalad

£150 or £195 for a nuru massage (without the nuru gel) off a middle aged woman with a wank at the end doesn’t float my boat.  I’d not go within a mile.

Offline iverthickone

I agree not for me, but both VM & CB gave her a positive, so clearly she is good at what she does.

Thanks to both for their reviews. Especially helpful on ones like this, where it is all a bit cloak and dagger!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I agree not for me, but both VM & CB gave her a positive, so clearly she is good at what she does.

Thanks to both for their reviews. Especially helpful on ones like this, where it is all a bit cloak and dagger!

+1 Iver.

We shouldnt be too judgmental. As I said above, we all pay our hard earned. And its up to the individual to make a call on how they regard the booking. And, as Iver says, reviews like these help us all decide on whether or not to proceed

Offline ValleyMan73

I still don't get it

£150 for a wank, and a positive review

Your punt, your call, but to me it's bonkers

You know what, you are correct.

I'm catching up on things here and the more I think about the service, the more I think it should be a neutral at best.

When I typed the review, I forgot about the rating and it's automatically set at positive.

It was a service as advertised but without the Nuru gel. The absence of the gel should have been enough to mark the service down.

All though a sexually frustrating visit due to the lack of touching allowed etc, it was as sold to me.

My mistake in the positive, can admin change to a neutral.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Have just changed it to neutral