Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Angel Laura  (Read 1766 times)

Rockhard

External Link/Members Only

The meet was 3 weeks ago. i needed a release and someone with nice big tits, she reminded me of an ex i had who had epic tits, tall and red head.

I had no problem with comms, done via text message and was given prompt instructions so no problems there. got to the door and was gently ushered in and greeted by Laura. Yeah no stunner by any means but i was feeling so horny i didnt give a damn, them tits had me almost exploding in my trousers. Some small talk and i asked for a shower, no problems there. I came back into the bedroom and she was just waiting for me, i wasted no time and indulged in some full on DATY which moved into 69 for CIM and pop 1 was in the bag. After my first pop i can be a slow burner to get things going again, however not a problem here, i was up for it right away after i came back from the  toilet to fresh up. Straight into some DFK before being asked to rubber up, some frantic pounding in mish ensued before i exploded into the rubber. I looked at my phone and realised there was only 25 mins of the meet and i was a bit knackered. I asked for a massage and had some general small talk and this and that from brexit to my trips to poland and experiences with polish civies in bed etc. she was friendly no complaints. After some okayish massaging i could feel my cock feel the urge, i beckoned her to the condoms and asked her to fuck me cowgirl, done very well as i sucked and played them awesome tits. I soon filled the rubber up for pop 3. Quick shower and said my thanks and goodbye. Very easygoing girl and good vfm which was a ton for the hour. Will i be back? maybe but i would recommend if you like a submissive and busty girl who takes it like a trooper  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:25:13 pm by Rockhard »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review, just adding an old Adult Work profile ID so that previous reviews will be linked:

External Link/Members Only

Persie

Had some issues booking her last week.
Booked via normal number - Noticed that stated on hols and checked if it would be her.

When I pointed that in hols, told me blond bird was available but no profile.
Technically bait and switch and a little dishonest

Offline aajustfun

I see from her AW profile she no longer does facials. Or duos. Shame! The one time I met her I was lucky enough to get both. Not sure how up for her I'd be with neither on offer...